Thursday, February 3, 2011

Good Luck!

Sentimental Sundays: Chinese New Year - Celebrate Asia

I was stuck on what paper to use until I saw the paper my buddy Janice used for her Asian card. Thanks for inspiring me Janice *smile*

365 Cards: White Space Challenge

OK so I wasn't the "good girl" but heck, it is not my day to DT so figured I could "adjust" the sketch!! *snicker*

su card stock, basic grey kioshi paper, prima flowers, misc pearls, ms boarder punch, sentiment is from SRM stickers, i embossed the center circle,distressed the edges, and can't remember where the stamp is from. 


14 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Another beautiful card!!! Wow, you're on a roll!

nicoleqmullen said...

Beautiful card, I love the image and how you used those papers too! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!!

Mary said...

Beautiful card, I love the colors! It's ok to be a "bad girl" sometimes. it keeps life interesting:)

Glenna :) said...

Beautiful!!!!! but yes you took a little liberty with the challenge..............You really are my kind of gal :)

Carolyn V said...

So pretty, Rose! Lovin' that kioshi paper... and that you cheated a bit with that geisha (I would expect nothing less than a blurring of the rules from you!)

P.S. That "Housework is Evil" thingy on your side bar. Amen, sistah! :)

Linby said...

I just love how you gave the whole card an oriental feel,would not have thought of those colours but they work so well.
Linbyx

Gloria Stengel said...

I think you did not follow the white space...ya big ole cheater! LOL Love the card anyway!

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

White space can be tricky! :-). it's a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays! :-) Amy

Hannah said...

Rose, as soon as I saw the photo I LOL'd :-) You crack me up. But nevertheless, it is a gorgeous card!

~amy~ said...

n-i-c-e!!!!

Ann English said...

Such a lovely card and the DP is beautiful! Thank you for joining us this week at the Sentimental Sundays!

Tameko said...

Beautiful card. Love your paper and embossing. Thanks for joining us at SS!

Scrapaddict said...

Great card and you are welcome!

Mary said...

I love those colors, great job!!

Comme check out my blog I have something for you.

http://marebearscraps.blogspot.com/