Sunday, February 20, 2011

eat cake!

Time for Super Sketchy Sunday on 365 Cards!!! 


This week we are sponsored by Guylou's Inimitability Digistamps
I got to play with Phillip (no worries hubby Phillip is a digi! lol)
Isn't he perfect for a male birthday card?


I ♥ how Sophie has used digis on some of her cards for 365 Cards so I thought I would give it a try instead of paper piecing to make a some what CAS card *grin*

paper is BG nook & pantry, punches: su & nesties, ribbon: may arts, misc: pearls, sentiment: SRM stickers. I added tiny brown pearls for the buttons on his jacket.

Now here is your sketch:

OMGoodness I just realized we are almost
to the end of Year 2 on 365 Cards!! 
Be on the look out for some "fun" as 
Pam wraps up the year and starts Year 3.

Now a shout out to my buddy Linda B who "crossed the finish line hand in hand" with me last year on 365 Cards................ Come on girlfriend you can do it again this year!! {{hugs}}

11 comments:

Lila said...

Hi Rose,
What a beatiful card and a lovely stamp.
hugs.

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

love this card and that is one of my favorite BG paper collections.

~amy~ said...

Well, that Nook & Pantry is perfect for that digi!

Linda said...

Phillip is a cutie....fabulous card, Rose!!!
I am working at getting all 365 Cards done this year....not an easy job without you my buddy. 9-)

Gloria Stengel said...

I love Nook and Pantry! You did a great job with that digi guy! Way to go!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Did you get all your organizing done??? What a beautiful card, that paper is to die for. hugs

TesaB said...

GORGEOUS card, Rose!!! What a great take, love your Sophie styled digi!!!

wendipooh13 said...

you totally rocked the digi image and looks amazing!!! Love the color combo!!!

Guylou said...

So elegant and beautiful!!! Thanks for using a Guylou's Inimitability Digistamp!
Cheers!
Guylou

Manoli Navarro said...

Te quedo genial!!
Me gusta mucho la combinación de colores en esta tarjeta, será que adoro esos papeles...

Scrapaddict said...

Great job with the image!