Saturday, February 19, 2011

Crop Stop Sketch #3

Just have to pass on that after all my belly-aching about the last challenge on Crop Stop being way out of my comfort zone............. I was chosen by random.org to win the $15 shopping coupon at Crop Stop!! I thought that was too funny!! lol 
This week the challenge on Crop Stop is a sketch by Gloria

It still is taking me at least 2 hours to make a card, but I am determined to struggle through this rough mojo time!! 


I saw a card that Sandy made this morning with this pad of paper and thought it would go great with this image I found online awhile back on Digital two for Tuesday.
I also saw THIS card that Lauren made and had to try the punched edge.
Thanks for the inspiration ladies :)

Here is a better view of the puncher edge:
paper: dcwv la creme stack, su card stock, punches: ms & nesties, black pearls, sentiment: su stamp heat embossed in black.



9 comments:

Linda said...

This is a very STUNNING card, Rose....love the image and the border punch!!

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

Wow now this is some vintage goodness. Love the image and that punched border.

stampinlynn said...

Oh my this is gorgeous ..love the edge ...tfs

Barbara said...

Beautiful card for the challenge. I love the edge. Awesome

Gloria Stengel said...

Thud! Seriously?! I thought I made that card it's so vintage! hee hee I need that image! It's sooooo cool. Glad you won the prize and played along again this week! woot woot!

Vicki said...

Wow! Simply stunning card, Rose! You have perfected vintage! Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge.

ona_i_ja said...

Wow, your vintage card is absolutely stunning. I love it!

Thanks for joining us at CropStop Challenge this week and good luck!
Hugs
Agnieszka

Heidi said...

Love the edges of this card, and that image is awesome. Thanks for joining us at Cropstop!

Scrapaddict said...

Wow this a "so not Rose" card. I think you've found a new style! Beautiful!