Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bliss

I got some new SU! "clear" stamps today and after grumbling about them not being see through  I decided to give them a try. OK so after you put the enclosed label on it is easier to use then the stamps on wood. To me anyway! Still not as easy as the clear stamps IMHO. 
Pulled out some neglected basic grey ambrosia paper and su black card stock,misc black pearls, the butterfly is heat embossed, both stamps are SU as are the punches.
was not in a mood to do any sewing so I pierced along the panels instead (can't see it well in the pic but it is  are there!  :)

I flipped this weeks sketch on Card Patterns.


I feel my mojo slipping away so think I will be spending more time organizing my craft goodies instead of creating for the next few weeks. I will still try and keep up on the 2 Christmas challenge blogs I love just not sure about the others I play at. It will pass as it always does but until then.............I am not wasting my paper! lol

11 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

That is some awesome paper.. well I don't think your mojo is going anywhere.. this is a beautiful card. Keep us posted on how the organizing is going or we will miss seeing you. hugs

~amy~ said...

Love your card!!!! Hmmm don't see that you're missing any mojo here!!!

TesaB said...

Can't say I'm surprised you flipped it... LOL! Your card is wonderful, love thoe papers used, sooo gorgeous with the warm colors and black accents. Just beautiful!!!

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

cute card. Hang in there the Mojo will return.

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh yes, Rose, you've got Mojo!!! This card is fabulous! I love the papers and the color. If you've lost your mojo and made this card, well... that just says to me you've got more natural talent than mojo any ole how! LOL!

Elise said...

Thank goodness you are not neglecting THAT paper any further! I would hate to have to turn you in... you know, to the paper - police... {Ack, ack!} This is LOVELY! I'm trying to resist those stamps, myself! But, girly, you made them look .. guuud! This was a super sketch! Love how you flipped it, clever girl!

NinaB said...

I love how you mixed all those patterns. Great job. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

lauren bergold said...

as in all things, i have to agree with miss amy here: missing mojo??!?! i think not!!! or, in fact, if you can still make stuff that looks ♥LIKE THIS♥ w/o mojo...well, i think ya just don't NEED that guy anyway!!! :) :) :)

seriously, this is AWESOME!!! it's ♥BLISS♥ in fact...just like the sign says!

ps: how can clear stamps NOT be clear??!?!?

pss re JB: see??! i can be EXCITED without it bein' scary!!!!!!!! :) :) :) (sometimes, anyway, lol!) :)

suezie said...

WOW Girl! See! This is why I say you're much braver than I. Great job putting all tose busy patterns to fab use.

Gloria Stengel said...

Love this one. My fav BG paper!!! Oh and the "clear" stamps that are really rubber...they are EASY to store compared to wood mount, but not as easy to see where you stamp. I have a hard time with sentiments being all wonky. Humph. LOL

Scrapaddict said...

So embarasssing :( I've missed tons on your blog. I do love this card... is it in the mail yet? LOL