Saturday, January 29, 2011

'tis the season to be jolly

Yep it is time for this weeks Christmas card :) 
Going to have all my cards made before Thanksgiving for sure this year!! 
It sure will feel strange making and posting Christmas cards in the summer *grin*

This week Hazel on CHNC want to see "Santa" *yikes!* I try not to use Santa on Christmas cards but did find some paper that has Santa on it :) 

This week none other then the Super Talented (OK that's enough as I don't want her head to swell! *snicker*) Amy has created a sketch for us to use on Jingle Belles

OK Amy I tried to stick to the CAS sketch...........but ended up "altering" it a bit. *smile*


sticker & paper: basic grey eskimo kisses, su card stock, nesties, ms boarder punch, misc: pearls, buttons, ribbon (it really sparkles IRL) snow flake embossing folder.
And in honor of Amy creating the sketch, I did a tad bit of sewing on this card!

18 comments:

Alli said...

Oooooh nice!
Love that pp!
Nicely done!
TFS!

~amy~ said...

love love love what you've done Rose...gotta love all that BG goodness...thanks for the reminder of that paper for Hazel's challenge:)

SmilynStef said...

Love the sweet little focal image ... and those fun little Eskimos ... I really love your take on the sketch ... thanks for joining our jingle belle journey.

Gloria Stengel said...

So very cute. You know I love the BG. I plan to stop by the booth at CHA tomorrow. woot woot.

TesaB said...

Super cute!!!! LOOOOVE BG!!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Rose, I'm really liking this cute card! And I love the colors!!!

Scrapaddict said...

I love it!

Hazel said...

The eskimo kisses paper is just perfect for the Santa challenge - lovely card. Thank you for joining in my CHNC challenge 5 - hope to see you again soon. x

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

sweet card and it wouldn't be a card by Rose without a little bit of a change.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a delightful card, love the adorable DP, so sweet!

Linda said...

I know what you mean about doing the CAS layouts....I keep wanting to add something extra too.
You card is simply wonderful!!

Lisa - papergrace said...

Awww! Love the Eskimo Kisses DP! It's just so sweet and it works really well with Amy's sketch and your take on it.

Really well done! :)

Deb Hickman said...

Awww this is so cute,I love the pp and that sweet deer image.xxx

li-bee-ti said...

Adorable! Love love love it!
BTW, my youngest took the eskimo bookmark you've made FOR ME, and he loves it so much that he won't give it back to me... :)))

Lorraine said...

Cute papers. Love that little deer. Such a sweet and jolly card.

Rosemary said...

This is an adorable card - I love that paper and it works so beautifully with the sketch and the embellishments you have added. WONDERFUL!

Jana said...

Rose - It's so nice to see you again. I love your card. That paper is adorable. I also love your extra little bling down the side. Perfect.

lisa said...

I love the paper!!! And the little bits up in the corner. Too cute! Great job!