Sunday, January 23, 2011

Super Sketchy Sunday on 365 Cards

Time for a new week of challenges on 365 Cards 
and of course it starts off with another awesome sketch!! 



This week we have Digis With Attitude as our sponsor.


I don't have a card for you this week as I am still sick and just could not get anything to work out. Didn't want to post a "crappy" card so will sit this week out. 

Please stop by 365 Cards and see what the other DT members have created to inspire you.

Here is your sketch

It is a great one, eh? 
Will keep this and use it another time  :)

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh Rose, I hope that you feel better soon!!!!! I was so looking forward to your rebel take on the sketch:)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am sorry to hear you are sick.. (I am too).. hope you get better soon.. hugs

Gloria Stengel said...

I am sorry you are still ill. It has migrated south. Jonah is still ill and home from church with him today. What an icky bug!

The sketch is so good I printed it out to use later in the week!

Audrey Frelx said...

Sorry, you're still not feeling well! Here're wishes you're better very soon!

fabricbutterfly said...

Get better soon, did you blow your mojo out your nose??? :) I missed seeing a card from you, take care of yourself!!

TesaB said...

ohhh, you poor thing!!!! I hope you feel better real soon! Here is a cyber bowl of hot chicken soup and a fuzzy warm hug!

li-bee-ti said...

I'm so sorry to see that you're sick!
I do hope you already feeling better!

Linda said...

Oh no sorry to hear that you have been sick again...hope you are much better by now!!