Sunday, January 30, 2011

SRM Sticker week on 365 Cards

A new week of challenges on 365 Cards starts now!!!

Our sponsor this week is SRM Stickers. *love these stickers*


Well you know Pam always starts off our week 
with an awesome sketch, and here it is!!


OK so you also know sometimes Pam hits her "special" coffee, and I think this is one of those times! *snicker* 
But once I got to looking at the sketch with one eye closed and the other almost shut.............
I managed to see a card. 



I needed a get well card for a man so this is what I came up with.

paper: su card stock, basic grey curio, ms punch, misc brown pearls, spell binders butterfly.sentiment: SRM, some stickles on the butterfly, a bit of edge distressing,and embossing with a TH folder and my score pal and the card was made.

This is also for the challenge on Crop Stop that calls for 2 different embossing folders (or types) to be used. 
1. TH embossing folder
2. the butterfly is also embossed
3. lines made with score pal

**See Gloria, you are not the only one that can use three! *wink wink*

I hope you all join us and go for a shot at the prize from SRM this week. 
Let me tell you if they are as generous with the winners as they are with the DT you are going to be thrilled!!

16 comments:

Saskia said...

Beautiful card, so elegant!

Saskia :)

Scrapaddict said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I thought I was the only one who used the one-eye technique.

~amy~ said...

haha...love your description of the ole 'one eye technique'....this card is absolutely gorgeous..love the layer and the textures...you did a fantabulous job!

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

absolutely beautiful. Love the butterfly.

Yvonne said...

I love your card, the elements are so beautiful together.

Linda said...

Oh my Rose this is such a fabulous card....love the rich colors and the butterfly is just the perfect touch!!

Vicki said...

Stunning card, Rose! Beautiful design and great embossing! Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog!

Gloria Stengel said...

I fell out of my chair! This card is FANTASTIC. And yes, I knew you could use 3 types of embossing!

I need to email you...do you have your pin ready! You'll need a box of pins!

And...THANK YOU! I'll be in touch....Hugs.

Heidi said...

Rose I love all the colors and prints used with this card. Thanks for joining the CropStop challenge.

~Michelle~ said...

very pretty...nice presentation!
Thanks for playing the CropStop Challenge!

Pamela Pattison Lash said...

Beautiful card - lots of creativity! I just became a follower and would love if you'll follow me too!
Mama LoveBug from LoveBug Creations
http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/

Rosie said...

Wowzers Rose, this is AWESOME! I love the colors and how you incorporated 3 embossing items....great job! Thank you for joining us at the CropStop Challenge Blog. Hugs, Rosemary

~ Sophia ~ said...

Rose..this is one of the most amazingly beautiful cards I´ve seen! You soo rocked this weeks sketch!

wendipooh13 said...

your card is SUPER stunning and love how it just pops out!! great colors

Manoli Navarro said...

Rose me encanta tu tarjeta!
Los colores, la mariposa...todo!

stampinlynn said...

Awesome card tfs