Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year and a name change!!!!

For the new year Simple Doodles has a big change!!! 


Simple Doodles
is now 

We will still have new challenges every two weeks and you can still enter any type of creation that you like.

Every now and then we will have a sponsor, 
but for the most part we just play for the FUN :)

Our current challenge is "Embossing" 
and it runs from 12/30 to 1/13
  
Hope you come on over and join us :)

I will show you my card for this challenge that I put in my last post. 
**I goofed and forgot to mention the name change and new link in that post**

What can I say except getting OLD is rough?? LOL

You can see  the original post HERE 

So hop on over to Simply Create and 
check out what the rest of the DT has made :)

4 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Happy New Year to you Rose...

li-bee-ti said...

Well, you're not the only one forgetting to mention the change... Off I go to make it on my blog too... LOL

Gloria Stengel said...

You are too funny! Happy New Year! Is it cold up there? It was really cold yesterday and last night. It's about 51 now...which is still cold to me... LOL We can see tons of snow on the San Bernadino Mts from here. It's been super clear the last few days, so we can see all the mountians.

Linda said...

What a beautiful card....just says Spring to me. Love those papers!!