Sunday, January 30, 2011

Love rainy days!!!

Due to it being a rainy day today I got the day off. After all who wants to wash their car in the rain?? lol
It was wonderful to go to church and then out for breakfast with my sweet hubby. 
Also had free time to craft. A perfect day in my book :)

I was blurfing and saw a sketch on Amy's blog that I just had to use.

Wee Memories "Get Sketchy Scrappy Saturday Challenge"

SU card stock, CC Togetherness paper, MS boarder punch, SB Happy Birthday embossing folder, a bit of sewing, and some super FUN stickerz from E.A.D. Designs.

I have to give a shout out to my buddy Sherry for inspiring me to dust off and use my embossing folders.
She makes some awesome cards with hers :)


And  it is time for a new sketch on Card Patterns.



SU card stock, Basic Grey hopscotch, CB devine embossing folder, MS punch, SU sentiment, misc: brown pearls, ribbon.

13 comments:

Scrapaddict said...

Love both, but favor the CP one more, great job!

joeygirl86 said...

Awesome cards! loving the EAD! Great job! :)

~amy~ said...

Rose...I mean Rosie...Did you read Janice's post? anywho's...your cards are super fabbie...I adore what you did with the Cosmo and EAD...that is like my 2 favs:) LOVE your take on the Card Patterns sketch...I had to take a closer looker upper on that beauty...love the punching on that one...super gorgeous!

Audrey Frelx said...

Both are awesome cards!!!

Lindsay said...

Love these! I love that happy birthday sentiment! What fun! Thank you for playing with us at CardPatterns!

Linby said...

The first one is such fun and I love the design of the second one. glad you had a nice time.
Linbyx

Gloria Stengel said...

Girl. Seriously?! FAB to the max! Holy mother of pearl, to quote Amy!

Oh I have that SU stamp! Love it! I need to use it soon...you inspired me!

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Rose! Thanks for letting me know I could enter my project into Simply Create; I did it. I didn't know about the blogspot. Well, I'm know now and I'm a follower now. I'll be looking forward to doing more of the challenges!!!

Hugs, my friend!

fabricbutterfly said...

Rose, great job as usual, I really love both cards, the hot air balloon is just wonderful, thanks for stopping by my blog, and thanks for sharing all your great cards!!!!!!!!!!!!

a little sappy? I thought so too :) have a great day.

fabricbutterfly said...

Rose, great job as usual, I really love both cards, the hot air balloon is just wonderful, thanks for stopping by my blog, and thanks for sharing all your great cards!!!!!!!!!!!!

a little sappy? I thought so too :) have a great day.

Jinny Newlin said...

Such great cards! I love the embossed card face, fun colors, and stitching on your first one! Thank you so much for playing along with us in Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

Gloria Stengel said...

That bday card is even better in person! Thanks for mailing it to me! Love it.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Wow these are both fabulous love the air ballon!!!!Thanks so much palying along with us at Wee memories!!!!