Friday, January 21, 2011

Flash Back Friday 7.0

Time for the new challenge on Flash Back Friday!!!! 

This is so embarrassing to re-post, but it is all in fun, eh?
We are to re-post our first item using "glitter". I had no idea what glitter to buy so went to J's and picked up some cheap glitter in the kiddy craft isle. You know the big ol' chunky type?? Yikes!!

Any way on to the card............
It was first posted on Aug 13, 2009 and it was for a 365 Cards challenge. 
HERE is the original post.

See the flower centers? that is where the glitter is.
At least now I know more about using glitter and what type to buy! LOL

I can't wait to see what the next "embarrassing" challenge will be!
*wink wink*

8 comments:

Amy said...

Such a pretty card!

~amy~ said...

woot woot for it being a 365 Cards creation:) I think your card is gorgeous....I had to chuckle about the kiddie glitter though...hey it's probably about $4 cheaper than the 'crafters glitter'..HA!

Thanks soo much for playing Flashback Friday 7.0 Rose!!!!

Pia said...

so beautiful card, lvely colours
hugs Pia

Gloria Stengel said...

Hey, that chunky glitter is IN now! And what you purchased is probably far cheaper than the Martha Stewart stuff I just purchased! I know I have a glitter card to show....I'll have to see about it.........

li-bee-ti said...

Sorry, girlfriend, but this card is beautiful!
I'm not sure that using the more expensive glitter is the best...

Linda said...

Hey I really like your little flowers with the glitter centers!!

Ravengirl said...

Isn't it funny how chunky glitter is all the rage now???

Amy C said...

What a lovely card!! Especially for being your first glitter card.

Thanks for joining us for Flashback Friday 7.0!!

Hugs,
Amy
Scrapping Mommy