Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Day to Play :)

Well this was the day to play inside as it never got above 41 degrees here!!**Brrrrr**
I know some of you would think that is a hot spell, but to me it is freezing!!! 
So I sat down and played with some of my new goodies and use up some of my old paper so I can make room for the new!! *grin* 

basic gray oliver paper, button, and woolie, su! card stock, cosmo cricket tiny type stickers, ms & ek punches, nesties.

Limelight Papercrafts: Sketch and Ribbon
basic grey sugar rush, su! card stock and ribbon, hero arts heart pearls, nesties, super CUTE image is a stickerz from EAD Designs.  Didn't add a sentiment as i like how it says "you + me" all over the paper.


Christian Paper Crafts:Tuesday Sketch by Gloria
basic grey bittersweet, su card stock, may arts ribbon, hero arts pearl hearts, misc brown pearls, stickerz from EAD Designs 


15 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You have been a busy busy lady today.. and how adorable they all turned out.
We weren't that cold today.. 41 degrees.. no wonder you were freezing..

~amy~ said...

Did the post person stop by your house today? I'm loving all your cards...you were super busy!

Audrey Frelx said...

All the cards are just so cute!

Elise said...

Woweeeeeeeee, girly girl! YOU DID have a playful day! GOSH! THESE are outrageous! What WONDERFUL, darling, and tremendously crafty cards! I'm oooowing and aaaawwwwing like I'm watching fireworks! What a great way to get warm! Yipeeee!

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

Wow! You have been a little busy creating. I love all of them but that first one is just precious. Love the monkey.

Linda said...

LOL Our temps have been about the same here....seems pretty warm for January.
WOW girl you have been on a roll with the card making....fabulous cards!! Now I have the itch to make some cute Valentine cards.

Kelly said...

found you via the limelight challenge. cute cards!!

Linby said...

You did get busy-love them all but the last one is my fave, you know me and fashion/girly!
Linbyx

li-bee-ti said...

You are so productive, girl! All your cards are fab. Especially I loved the first one, it is so so cute!

Scrapaddict said...

I love the images on the 2nd card, all are sweet. If we got to 41 I'd wear my bathing suit {and I don't swim}! Temps here are warming up to 17 ... now that's freezing!

Gloria Stengel said...

Good job, but thought you were ill??? I love the first card especially. It made me LOL!

Karen B. said...

Wow, what great eye candy. I particularly love the monkey on the first! Fantastic cards.

Mandy said...

SO CUTE!! I love the Sugar Rush, and those bunnies are precious!! :)

lauren bergold said...

well *ALL* of these are totally cool...but i'm bound to say the limelight one is my favorite...and those bunnies really ARE adorrrrrrrrrable! ♥

Amy Sheffer said...

WOW! All of these are incredible! Fantastic job with each sketch!