Sunday, December 26, 2010

Who Love's Ya

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas :)

Time for another awesome sketch on 365 Cards!!

This week the DT gets to do whatever we like. 
Well that is the way I read Pam's message to us! *wink wink* 
So I used some of my new stickerz from E.A.D. Designs
and made my first Valentines card.
Of course it is for my hubby :) 


paper: October Afternoon, SU card stock, EK corner punch, distressing and sewing, brown pearls and button, the beautiful bloom is one of the few remaining from my buddy Libeeti, so in order to keep it in my home I put it on hubbys card! (a new twist on hoarding!) lol 
Hoot a Licious is the  stickerz set I used from E.A.D.  Designs
**Sorry Amy, know you LOVE owls but you can't have this one! lol**

And her is your sketch: 

Have FUN :)

12 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

Very cute. I will never be able to see an owl without thinking of Amy!

wendipooh13 said...

that is TOO cute, and love your adorable owl!!!! sooooo happy

Amy said...

Super cute! Love that little Owly!

Linda said...

Congrats on winning at E.A.D.!!!!

Manoli Navarro said...

Me encanta la combinación de colores Rose.
La imagen del buho es genial! seguro que a tu esposo le ha encantado la tarjeta.

TesaB said...

Aaaawwww, that is super CUTE!!! Love that owl, and wow for the happy colors and great design!!!

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!!

li-bee-ti said...

Fantastic!! and now cheating on Pam's sketch... where did the rebel girl go?...
I'm so happy you are USING those crochet flowers! And okay, I got the point... wink wink LOL

~amy~ said...

woot wootie woot woot...I love it...but you knew that I would, right?

Audrey Frelx said...

What a cute little owl!!!

Scrapaddict said...

That owl is adorable! Hope your Christmas was merry and bright!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love that owl.. super super cute

Saskia said...

Lovely card!

Rose, I wish you and your family a happy 2011!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)