Sunday, December 19, 2010

Merry Christmas


Time for a new sketch from Pam :)
This week on 365 Cards we have
Some Odd Girl for our sponsor.

Super cute digis!!! 


I have a few more Christmas cards to get made for coworkers so used the sketch and THIS digi from Some Odd Girl to make my card. 

paper is BG wassail, punches: ms, ek, & su, gold DMC floss for the hangers (show up better in real life) misc pearls,sentiment: Stamps and Smiles
And the bow is from a gift basket I received 
(didn't have to tie a bow = priceless!!) 

Here is your sketch:
Have a great week :)

8 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

Beautiful card, Rose! And look at that bow!!!! (okay, you didn't tie it yourself. so what?!)
I love the dp you used and of course - the corners!!! LOL
Take care, girlfriend, I'm happy to see that you're getting better.

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

I agree ~ BEAUTIFUL card. Love the edging you used, which punch is that?

wendipooh13 said...

ohhhh gorgeous card!!!!! and love the ornaments that you choose!!! love the elegant feel of the card!!

Linda said...

Oh I really like this card Rose....beautiful papers and great layout!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

AND I was looking at that bow thinking "wow didn't Rose do a super job on that bow".. AND what a super cute card.

Manoli Navarro said...

Bonita, elegante...esta tarjeta lo tiene todo!
Por lo que leo por gloria, creo que tu y yo seremos las rebeldes del grupo no?? ;)

~amy~ said...

Hey Sista...trying to get caught up on the 'ole google reader...I adore your card...it is thee perfect holiday card...I would have never guessed that those ornaments were by Some Odd Girl...soooooo fun! I absolutely ♥ that sketch....

Scrapaddict said...

This is gorgeous!