Sunday, December 12, 2010

happy winter!

It's time for a new Super Sunday Sketch on 365 Cards.

This week the DT is free to "play" as we do not have a sponsor, too bad I am still fighting this cold and have no energy to let the "Rebel" run free :(

ETA: oops! we do have a sponsor ..............the DT didn't get products to work with so hop on over to the shop and see the awesome stamps they have :)

This week's winner will win a $15 voucher from Michelle's Scrapbooking and More:
I went with a CAS card using Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather paper and button, lots of sewing (just for you Amy!) MS punches for the snowflakes, SRM sentiment, and of course some pearls.

And here is your sketch which I turned (of course!)

I also want to welcome two new DT members

and Wendi

 They are both super talented and
we are thrilled to have them on the team.
Click on there name and check it out for yourself. 

I know it is late (due to this cold!) but I want to wish Amy 
all the best in blogland as she has left our DT *sob* 

 Don't fret Amy I will be stalking you! lol

10 comments:

TesaB said...

Beautiful card, Rose!!!! ove how you used those CC papers. Just wonderful!!!

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

What a wonderful card and you used my favorite snowflake punches.
Hope you are feeling better soon ~ I like it when that rebel plays with the sketches.

Scrapaddict said...

Love how you stamped directly onto the dp, gorgeous, Rose!

Linda said...

Hope you are feeling better very soon my friend.
What a beautiful card and I am loving those papers!! I just got them the other day and can hardly wait to play.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am sorry that you still aren't feeling better. Have you been to the doctor???? I love those snowflakes.. just a beautiful card (as always) hugs

wendipooh13 said...

well hope you start feeling better soon!!!! your card is sooo adroable and love all the stitching the snowflakes totally pop!!!!! and thanks for the great intro, I'm sooo excited to be on the team with ya!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Very cute. Love that paper but am resisting the urge to buy it! LOL

~amy~ said...

stalking you right back sista...just a day late...behind on everything...LOVE your Mitten Weather'licious card..excellent job!!!! Check out all that fabbie stitching....Manoli and Wendi are such a spectacular add to the Sunday Crew!

li-bee-ti said...

Oh, Rose! I just love those dp you used! and the stitching is awesome.
I hope you're getting better.
I left something for you at my blog...

Manoli Navarro said...

Me ha encantado compartir contigo galerĂ­a en 365 cards!!
Tu tarjeta es perfecta, me encanta.

Estoy muy contenta de estar en un equipo como este.