Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Day

Our challenge on Simple Doodles is "Embossing"
This can be any type of embossing on any type of item.
The challenge runs from Dec 31st to Jan 13th

For my card I used Basic Gray kioshi paper and buttons, SU card stock, SRM sentiment, pearls,MS & EK punches, and for my embossing I used Quickutz geometric circles folder.

Hope you all join us :)

I was inspired by the new sketch on Skipping Stones.
Well it sorta looks like the sketch! *grin* 


Hope you all have a wonderful and safe New Years Eve!!! 

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous girl!!! Yahoo for playing over at Skipping Stones!!! Hey...I got some happy mail!!! Thanks Sooo much...you're thee best!!

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

Fabulous card and I love that embossing folder. Believe it or not it might actually be one that I don't already own.
Happy New Year.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Another amazing card... I hope you had a nice Christmas...

TesaB said...

Super duper gorgeous card!!! Amazing colors, why haven't I discovered this line before???? I wish you a very Happy New Year!!!

Scrapaddict said...

Gorgeous as always! Have a very happy new year!

Trish Hughes said...

super cute, love the buttons

li-bee-ti said...

Awesome card, Rose!
I love love love that birds and those buttons!
Happy New Year to you and to all you love, girldfriend!

Karen Wilson said...

This is so pretty, Rose! Thanks for the heads up about the challenge. I've added a couple entries. Have a very Happy New Year!

Brenda Weaver said...

great take on the sketch and such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at SSD!

Kandi Phillips said...

Such a fun take on the sketch! Love the embossing and those colors are so fun! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!