Sunday, December 19, 2010

Flash Back Friday 6.0 & List of Fours

Time for the new Flash Back Friday challenge over on  Amy's blog


This challenge the winner of FBF 5.0, 
Yovnne . And the sponsor for this challenge is  Sparkle Creations
Yovnne has set the challenge to post 
**The first card you blogged about that featured an 
unexpected find from your home**

Well it is not a card, but it is an item I recycled.
The original post can be found HERE 

 My blogging buddy Sherry AKA Button Junkie has "tagged" me :) 
**if you think you are boring girlfriend wait till you read my answers!** lol

1. Four shows that you watch: I don't watch much TV,
only have two I keep up with:
Gray's Anatomy
Warehouse13
     
2. Four things you are passionate about:
My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
Random acts of Kindness
My hubby :)
Crafting of course!! 

3. Four words/phrases you say a lot: 
Yikes
Oh My
That's interesting
Eh?

4. Four things you have learned from the past:
God has forgiven ALL my past, present, and future mistakes (sins) through His Son. 
Having children before I was 20 was a great thing, 
When they were 20 I was 40 and still young enough to enjoy the empty nest (still am!) 
Never marry a man who still lives with his mother, lesson learned in past marriage!!
   
5. Four places you would like to go:
New Zealand   
Washington and Organ (hear they are both beautiful to ride a motorcycle through) 
Another trip on the bike across Canada
A REAL craft shop, like Anchors or anything better then M's and J's which is all we have in my town until Hobby Lobby opens.


6. Four things you did yesterday:
Finished making my Christmas cards
Made fudge
Spent too much time on the computer playing games!!
Enjoyed the much need rain we are having :)


7. Four things you are looking forward to:
Christ's second coming of course!! 
Spending five days off with my hubby next week due to his vacation :)
Putting all the Christmas papers and embelies away until next Nov!!
Shopping in a REAL craft store........think I mentioned that before LOL


8. Four things you love about winter:
It only lasts about two months here
It doesn't snow where I live
Cooking and baking without making the house unbearably  hot like in the summer
Adding my comfy blankey to my bed  and having the "kids" snuggle all night  without roasting like in the summer.

9. Tag four people to play along:



Have FUN girls and I can't wait to read more about you :)

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

fun upcycled glass jar project girlie!!! Thanks soo much for playing Flashback Friday 6.0!!!!

LOVED reading more aboutcha:)

Gloria Stengel said...

Very fun project, Rose!

You tagged me! I'll post my answers on Wednesday!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well that makes me sad, I have had that header up there for a long time and didn't realize what people were thinking, I meant for them to remember Jesus is the reason for the season.. I put the santa claus up first to be make it look christmasy (probably not a word).. then decided to put to remember the reason for the season... better try to correct that. hugs

Scrapaddict said...

What a cute set! I so appreciate you tagging me {snicker}! I will do it tomorrow! I am sooooo behind!

yyam said...

What a lovely upcycled project! :) Thanks for joining the fun on Flashback Friday 6.0! :)

TesaB said...

Super FUN!!! And you are sure not boring!!! thanks for sharing!!!