Sunday, December 5, 2010

365 Cards "Super Sketchy Sunday"

Time for a new week on 365 Cards and a new awesome sponsor!!! 
This week we have E.A.D. Designs.


 The DT was blessed with some FANTASTIC stickerz to play with 
and I now know why Amy LOVES them!! 
**Amy you are such an enabler!!** (love it!!)


paper and button: cosmo cricket togetherness, su card stock, ms boarder punch, sentiment: SRM stickers, misc: sewing (just for you Amy! lol) pearls, and the super cute gnome, wheelbarrow, and butterfly are from EAD Designs.
I turned the sketch so you will need to stand on your head to see it in my card!! lol 
Have FUN :)

12 comments:

Manoli Navarro said...

Me encanta los colores que has elegido, es preciosa

Linby said...

What a sweet cheerful card. Hope you are feeling better today.
Linbyx

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

Somehow I knew you would turn that sketch. Once the rebel always the rebel.

Great card and I totally agree with you Amy is an enabler.

Linda said...

What a cute card Rose....I didn't have to stand on my head to see the sketch. 8-)
I see it turned too but in a different direction.

TesaB said...

Super Cute, Rose!!!! What ADORABLE papers and stickers!!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Stand on my head?! Not today, Zurg! But your card is so cute! I love the colors and those cutie pie stickers!

suezie said...

Hi Rose - finally got the chance to stop by your block - check you out girly! Some pretty cute cards ya got goin on there my friend. Love the papers too. Hugs

~amy~ said...

love, love, love this....don't you love the stickerz?!!!

shelly said...

cute cute cute.. reminds me of a dutch girl. hope your feeling better :)

Maria Matter said...

too fun! I never know how to use stickers on my creations! this is lovely Rose! fun colors and fabby design, even standing on my head! haha
Take care
hugs & blessings to you!

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh I just LOVE how happy your card is!! that is sooo super cute... I'm sooo excited to be on the team with ya

~ Sophia ~ said...

Rose..you did absolutely great with this sketch!
Nice to see the rebel is still out there, haha...