Saturday, November 13, 2010

Whimsical Wishes

Well this is one BRIGHT card!!! lol
Amy wanted me to play along with the Color Challenge on E.A.D. and I told her I couldn't tell what the colors are. You all know that I dread "color challenges". So the smarty pants she is told me what SU! colors to use!! There was no backing out of it then, eh? lol 
So I pulled the colors out that she said to use, went to my dp stash and found paper to match........ you all know I can't make a card without my patterned paper! *grin*

Check out these bright colors!! FUN FUN FUN :)


And now my card...............

 I used SU! pumpkin pie for the orange and Cosmo Cricket DeLovely for the dp and chipboard. MS butterfly punch and even did a bit of sewing!! 

I was inspired by this sketch for Christian Paper Crafts 
that Gloria creates each Tuesday.
I "adjusted" it a bit *snicker*


 Now on to some important information................


Check out all the ways to win on E.A.D.
 
Everyone who plays in the color challenge gets a 25% off coupon
and One lucky winner gets a $20 Gift Card to the EAD STORE!!
Tell your friends, and tell them to tell their friends
Facebook, Tweet Whatever
Come back and let us know you did and you could win the
  
They have some super cute stickers and after seeing all that Amy makes with them I can't wait to try them .........
Oh honey, where is your credit card?? With 25% off he is sure to say yes, eh? *giggle*

10 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

Wow, that's a bright one! I had to get my sunglasses! hee hee You did a great job with those colors. And you made the sketch work for you also! Way to go!

I just worked on projects ALL DAY. I am tuckered out! Hope you had a fabbie day, too!

~amy~ said...

woot woot...your card turned out super a-dorable!!!!! I'm sooo glad your played now you can shop...woooo hoooo...you are going to love those stickerz!!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

What a cute, colorful and fun card!

Linda said...

It is a very bright card.....but soooo cute and cheerful!! Beautiful one Rose. 8-)

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

so bright and fun. That Amy will do anything for you to play along. Next time get her to make the card. lol

Scrapaddict said...

Love it and you did a great job with the colors!

Scrapaddict said...

Love it and you did a great job with the colors!

li-bee-ti said...

Oh, my! you just made me smile right now, with your so cheerful card!
Great colors and that image is too cute!

joeygirl86 said...

OMG that's sooo cute!! ;)

Noelle said...

Just darling! That caterpillar is so happy, I love him:)