Thursday, November 4, 2010

Treasure Each Day

Time for our new challenge on Simple Doodles.....
"Lace and Pearls"
This challenge will run from Nov 5th to Nov 18th

This is also for :
The Crazy Challenge: Pearls and Swirls

 paper: Cosmo Cricket "everafter", SU! cs, punches: MS, EK, & SU!, misc: lace, pearls, stamp & sentiment: rub-on from J's $ bin :)

I think I bought as many MS punches as Gloria bought paper packs last week!! lol 

Couldn't pass them up as the "punch around the page" sets were on sale for $12.50. And then I HAD to get some new ones with the 50% off coupons.............. Lets just say that hubby will be making me a third punch rack this weekend! lol
I used this weeks sketch for Christian Paper Crafts  
"Tuesday Sketch Challenge".
And guess what??? Gloria designed it!!!! 
She makes one up each Tuesday *smile*


Well if Gloria can "adjust" the sketch to her card, so can I *wink wink* 

ETA: We are still looking for a new
DT member on Simple Doodles
so be sure to make your item and 
add DT after your name.

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

well, this is gorgeous girl...lovin' the ever after...sheesh, I've highly neglected my stash...

Audrey Frelx said...

Rose, your card is so very pretty!

Gloria Stengel said...

I must get those punches! I am not going anywhere near Michael's until the need for punches passes... LOL

Your card is fantastic. Thanks for playing along with my sketch! I know how much you missed them. hee hee

Scrapaddict said...

Great card, love all your new goodies too!

Saskia said...

Very elegant!

Saskia :)

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

love the card and I am going to have to start calling you the "Punch Queen".

Linda said...

WOW what a beautiful card...love the punched frame and that yummy color of printed paper you used!!!

Linby said...

What a gorgeous card Rose. I love that punched frame and those colours go together so well. I guess you are making those punches work for you LOL!
Linbyx

Trish Hughes said...

wow, love this one!!!

Renkata said...

Fantastic card. Great layout.
Thanks for join us at the Crazy Challenge

Maria Matter said...

love the MS punches...this one is beautiful!
Gorgeous card Rose!
hugs & blessings!

lynn said...

what a lovely card, rose:) i just love your ms punch!