Thursday, November 18, 2010

'tis the season

Time for the new challenge on Simple Doodles.
"Buttons" easy as that!! 
**runs from Nov 19th - Dec 2nd**

We don't normally have sponsors but this week we do!! 

We have the super talented Zlatoena who owns Zlatoena Designs.

Be sure to hop over and check out all the super cute digis she has.

I am using the cutest ever Snowman with ribbon on my card.
LOVE it!!! 

paper: ms and su!, ribbon: su!, misc: buttons, snow stickles, dmc floss. sentiment: SRM stickers. punches: su!

I also want to give a HUGE welcome to our new DT member Kelly !!! 
Great to have you girl :) hop on over HERE  and see all she creates........talented girl she is!!! 



**We are still looking for one more DT member so get to creating your items and add "dt" after your name if you would like to have a shot at joining our fun team :)

This is also for the new sketch challenge on Sasya's Sketches that my friend Sherry is on the DT for :)




OK just one more thing to tell you all about: 

Sunday the 21st starts the week long blog hop over on 365 Cards,
Pam has a super fun time planed (none of her "special coffee" challenges this week! lol)  and some awesome prizes you can have a shot at winning!! 
Be sure to check it out and play along with us :)

I think this is the longest post I have done in a long time!! lol

10 comments:

Saskia said...

Lovely card, so cute!

Saskia :)

Audrey Frelx said...

Rose, that is a cute snowman and a cute card!

Welcome to Kelly too!

Thanks for dropping in and keeping in touch with me, I so appreciate you for that, and your kind comments!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Welcome to Kelly...

I love that adorable snowman... he is too cute. hugs

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

What a cute layout you have made. Love the snowman image.

Maria Matter said...

awww, this is so cute Rose!!!
hugs & blessings!

~amy~ said...

Adorable chatty Cathy:)

Linda said...

Boy you are just full of all sorts of news. LOL
Love you cute snowlady card....great color combo girl!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Cute snowman! Love the papers, as always!

I am sure at least one of the 365 Cards DT members things Pam's still on the coffee.... hee hee

Scrapaddict said...

love it! Hey I learned from the best!

Trish Hughes said...

I LOVE LOVE this card!!! I thought it was a cute stamp before, and now I can't wait to play with it!!!