Sunday, November 14, 2010

Super Sketchy Sunday on 365 Cards

Time for a new sketch on 365 Cards 

When I first saw this I was convinced Pam has been hitting that "special" coffee and I was going to make a gift tag! LOL But that would have been too much of a rebel even for me *wink wink*
So I put on my halo and made a card *grin*


 We have Wink Wink Ink as our awesome sponsor this week 
so you won't want to miss your shot at the fab prize!! 



For my card I used the Holiday Peace set.
Oh come on how could I pass up a cat digi???


inside I used a sentiment digi from the same set

paper: BG eskimo kisses, button: cosmo cricket, punch: ms loop, misc: paw print ribbon
Have fun with today's sketch and all of the weeks challenges.

Teaser: Pam has something SUPER FUN planed for the week of the 21st and you won't want to miss any of it. That's all I am going to say!! lol

12 comments:

Saskia said...

Oooh... so cute and so beautiful!!

Saskia :)

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

Rose your card is absolutely adorable, especially those digi cats..

Scrapaddict said...

Love it! Forgot about Eskimo Kisses tks!

TesaB said...

Ohhh, Rose! I knew you would pick this one! :) It's soooo CUTE, looove the BG papers.

Gloria Stengel said...

I love it. And you WERE a good girl. Pam has been hitting that "special coffee"! My challenge tomorrow is....wow....

I used Eskimo Kisses for a card for today, too! GMTA! hee hee

~amy~ said...

okay, check you out going on all techie and stuff....you changed around your blog decor too, right?! Looks FAB...I love your card and knew you'd go the cat route...excellent job!!!

Linda said...

Hi Rose
It does look like a tag sketch. Love your card and cute kitty. I used some of my Eskimo Kisses a few days ago too.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I knew you couldn't pass up a kitty. I am so proud of you for not making a tag.. even though it did look like a tag, it turned out soooo cute. hugs

Linby said...

Hey it looks like a tag sketch to me too! Great card-that paper suits the image so well.
Linbyx

Elise said...

Positively ADORABLE work, here, my love! These tags are completely "swoon worthey!" Yipeeeee!

li-bee-ti said...

I've been a bad bloogy friend, not comming here more often, but look at you! such a great take on the sketch.
And no rebel. Nop! You've become such a good girl! Watch out, the halo is just around the corner for you.... LOL

Maria Matter said...

adorable!!!!
xxx