Sunday, November 28, 2010

Pixiepetals Week on 365 Cards

Well I hope you all had a blast last week with the
week long blog hop on 365 Cards!!! 
You all sure made some awesome vintage cards!!! 


This week Pam has another sketch that gave me fits!! 
But she has the  fantastic owner of Pixiepetals for our sponsor so that helps make up for it. lol


 paper: memory box, su card stock, nesties, ek corners, misc stamp and pearls. 
the doily , ribbon, and blooms are from Pixiepetals and I inked up the white doily to match my paper.

OK here is your sketch and i sure hop it doesn't give you all the fits it gave me *giggle*

13 comments:

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

okay so maybe I see the sketch somewhere in your card. lol
Love the papers and the crocheted flowers.

~amy~ said...

I think that you and I were working on the same sketch:) Love what you've done sista!

Scrapaddict said...

Just beautiful! Love the paper!

Linda said...

WOW girlie you out did yourself on this card.....very STUNNING!!!
hummm maybe I can see some of the sketch....lol

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love coming to your blog Rose, you always make me smile. Love the card, I really like the photo corners... hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Gloria Stengel said...

I love the card. But, girl, you need to come to my homeschool...'cause diamonds are NOT the same as circles... hee hee

yyam said...

This is beautiful! Love all the pretty details...and those crochet flowers! :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I left you something on my blog..

Heather said...

I love how the doily turned out! Love how you used the doily for the scallops...and placing the two crochet flowers..very pretty!

Amy said...

so beautiful!

Maria Matter said...

golly, this is gorgeous Rose!!! love the flowers & your doily...just stunning!!
Hope you had a great holiday weekend!
hugs & blessings!

shelly said...

oooh this is really pretty :)

Saskia said...

Gorgeous card!!

Saskia :)