Thursday, November 25, 2010

Limelight: Sketch 61 / Polka Dots!!

**If you are looking  for the 365 Cards  Blog Hop post,click HERE** 

It is a sad, sad, day at the Miller house as I have just found out that Mandy is closing her shop Limelight Papercrafts. You see this is the shop that I love to buy from (great prices, FAST shipping, fav brands)  and I think Mandy is such a sweetheart.  So now I not only have to shop elsewhere but I also must put to rest my dream of trying out for her awesome DT when she put the next call out. *sob*
 OK on to the good news!!!
Mandy has been blessed by the Lord with her dream teaching job and it starts next week!! PTL
She is having a huge sale out of all products so be sure to hop over and check it out HERE :) 
I am thrilled for Mandy and the new path God has her on. Praying for all the best for you my friend :)

I had to play along with her last challenge on Limelight Papercrafts
Sketch 61 and Polka Dots 


SU card stock, Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather dp & button, MS punches, sentiment is new from Creative Clear Stamps: Wishing You set, misc: pearls  & ribbon
I love this sketch and see many more cards with it as this puppy went together in 30 mins!! Now that is FAST for me!! lol 


Hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving !!!!! 

10 comments:

Leanne said...

WOW This is beautiful!

This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Layer Upon Layer challenge this week - you can enter as many times as you like!

Hope to see you there!

Leanne xx

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Sad to hear that she is closing her store, but happy she is going to be doing something she is happy about doing... Love that paper, I just got some of the "mitten weather". WISH I could do a card in 30 minutes.. you are so amazing..

Scrapaddict said...

Outstanding! Don't you just love this CC line.

Gloria Stengel said...

I love those dotty polkadots! That's a fun card! Love it.

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

great card! Don't you just love mitten weather?

li-bee-ti said...

Awesome card, Rose! I love that flower! How did you make it?
You're such a kind person, wishing all the best for you friend!

Linda said...

Beautiful simply beautiful...you have combined some very awesome elements in this card.

~amy~ said...

wooo hoooo...love it Rose!!!!

Elise said...

You're so great, Rose! THIS card, and your post is a smashing tribute to Mandy. Sorry to hear this sad news, but I, too, will pray for her and wish her well in her new pursuit! YOU 'DA best! xo!

Mandy said...

Rose, this is gorgeous! I mean, WOW! Thanks for the prayers and kind words! Can never have too many of those, right? :)