Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Hope you are all ready for a new week on 365 Cards
And you know what that means...... a new sponsor!!
This week we have the awesome stamp company Prickley Pear!!! 
You won't want to miss your chance at winning this weeks prize.

I got to use a beautiful leaf stamp and a sentiment.
So of course I made a Thanksgiving card! lol

paper: basic grey indian summer, punches: EK & SU!, misc: pearls
(the colors are so much more vibrant IRL)
I stamped the leaves with versamark and then embossed them in gold,
and added a touch of sewing ( don't fall off your chair Amy!! LOL)

See what a good girl I have been following Pam's sketch to a "T"?? 
Not to worry I am just waiting to let the "Rebel" out 
when she least expects it!!! LOL

13 comments:

Scrapaddict said...

Wow - sewing.... I am impressed. This is beautiful. Love what you did with the leaf stamp.

Linda said...

Beautiful fall card Rose....got to love all those fall colors!!
This looks like a fun sketch this week.

Gloria Stengel said...

Oh so pretty! I love fall colors. What! No rebel action?! I guess it's up to me this week!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Oh so pretty! I love fall colors. What! No rebel action?! I guess it's up to me this week!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

the colors are so BEAUTIFUL..

TesaB said...

Simply gorgeous, Rose!!! Love the warm colors, and aren't the stamps just beautiful!!!

One4Joy said...

lovely, Rose, especially with that BG dp.

Audrey Frelx said...

Rose, lovely card and the colors are just beautiful!

~amy~ said...

Sooo pretty rose! Embossing & sewing!!!

suezie said...

Hey Rose - have you been SUPER busy crafting or have I just missed way too much? Love those leaves by the way - really fab!

Maria Matter said...

this is a beautiful Thanksgiving card! your leaves are stunning!
big HUGS!

how's Mom doing...do you have all your filters in place! :)

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! I love the pretty stamped leaves!! Great job with the sketch! ♥♥♥

Elise said...

Look at YOU and your festive and proud "display" of craftiness! This is excellent, friend! Love the decadence of the gold embossing! I've missed YOU! Trying to get my fingers back in top typing shape to keep up with YOU! hee hee YOU'VE been, seriously, productive! Hope all is well with YOU! xoxo!