Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Day!!!

Well this is a Happy Day as I feel 
my mojo is starting to return :) 
Don't you all hate when you loose it for a bit of time?? 
And if it has never happened to you 
don't even tell me!! lol

This is for the new challenge on Limelight
Sketch and Patterned Paper
I made a card with matching bookmark for someone who loves to read and has a birthday next week :)

paper: cosmo cricket togetherness, punches: ms & ek, sentiment: SRM stickers, ribbon on card: may arts, ribbon on bookmark: made by Sherry (she sells it HERE), button: BG, bling: K&co

And here is the sketch we are to use:

11 comments:

Mandy said...

This is beautiful, Rose! I love the kites....what great patterned paper you chose! :) And the matching bookmark is perfect!

Scrapaddict said...

My birthday is not next week {lol}! Who ever gets this will be overjoyed... as it is gorgeous!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Rose, I can't believe your mojo went anywhere.. girl you are totally awesome.. hugs

Deb said...

Such bright cheerful paper!! Love the colors and the cards.

~amy~ said...

Woot Woot!!!! You know I love it:)

Saskia said...

Beautiful work with lovely papers!

Saskia :)

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

love it ~ so glad to see your mojo has returned.

Linda said...

What a fabulous card and bookmark....looks like the MoJo has returned for sure!! 8-)
Have a great weekend my friend.

Gloria Stengel said...

Hey, my birthday is in February! hee hee

I love that sketch! I may try that one! Great card and book mark. I see some punch action going on. Do you know, I went to Michael's yesterday and did NOT buy a punch. Guess what I did buy....Martha's chunky glitter and 3 large bottles of STICKLES! ...I am a pod person...the real Gloria has been assimilated...

Karen B. said...

What a happy and FUN card! Love the mix of colors and the bookmark too!

li-bee-ti said...

Simply gorgeous! I love the warm colors and the embellishments you used are perfect!