Friday, November 19, 2010

Amy's "Flashback Friday 5.0"

Time for the new Flashback Friday challenge over on Amy's blog!!

The challenge this time is from Stephanie Severin,
the winner of FBF 4.0 

She wants us to re-post :
The first card you uploaded using a new-to-you technique!  This can include iris folding, tea bag folding, paper tearing, distressing, etc.

Well mine was for 365 Cards Day 163 on 8/11/09 
and the challenge was 'Masking"
**didn't like it then and never have given it another shot!** lol   

You can see the original post HERE


So glad Amy started this challenge as it is fun to see how
much one has grown over time in card making *smile*

OK look back and find your "first" and join in the FUN!! 
Who knows.......you just might win the FAB prize that 
Sherry is offering up and get to 
choose the challenge for the next FBF

Sherry makes the most awesome ribbon 
and she does custom orders also.
Check out the prize she is dishing out........
and then hop on over to her blog
HERE and find out how to order some!! 

 

9 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

I think your card is pretty!

The colors of those ribbons are awesome!!!

~amy~ said...

check out your cutie pie card...masking...that's a tough technique for a lazy bones like myself:) Thanks for playing sista...I appreciate your support of Flashback Friday!!!!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are so funny Rose.. I love your card then and I love it now.. hugs

Gloria Stengel said...

Well, any new to me card would 100% come from a 365 Cards challenge! LOL

The ribbon is so fantastic. Reminds me that I am out and need to make more...or be lazy and order some from Sherry...

Scrapaddict said...

It's adorable. Going to have to really look to find my first ever technique.

Linda said...

What a fun challenge....love your card!!

SmilynStef said...

Masking is a tricky one ... and this one certainly looks pretty awesome for your first try ... thanks for joining the technique flashback.

Elise said...

SUCH a fun, fun premise for a good SHARE, sweet Rose! I LOVE masking and wish, wish, wish you'd give it another go - but that's just me!:o) That AMY is such a purveyor of fun! Must try to do this one of these days! Love you, dear!

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

Oh thanks for reminding me I need to find that first ever technique but not even sure what it was or when it was so am at a standstill. I might have to just forget about flashback friday 5.0, but don't tell Amy.