Sunday, October 31, 2010

Super Sketchy Sunday on 365 Cards

 This week on 365 Cards we have Karen Seifert
from The Angel Company for our sponsor!!


Hop on over to 365 Cards to see 
what the fab prize you could win


I decided to make a Christmas card and use my three new Martha Stewart punches along with BG jovial paper.  One down.........??? to go!!!

OK here is your sketch...................

Hope you all have a great week!!! 
Make sure you stop by and see what all the other DT have created to inspire you on 365 Cards :)

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

3 new punches??!!! Wooooo hooooo....fabbie card sista...love the jovial line....

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

Fabulous card and WHAT 3 new punches? I think the most I have bought at one time is 2.

Audrey Frelx said...

Rose, what a beautiful card!!!

I'll have to invest in more of the Martha Steward punches; right now I only have a couple, and she does have beautiful punches.

Again, fab card!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

No wonder you did not give me cr*p about buying all that paper last weekend! LOL

Super card. Love the papers and the new punches!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Sounds like someone went shopping... Love the punches and the paper is beautiful.. hugs

Scrapaddict said...

Ahhh you've been shopping!! Beautiful card!

Linby said...

I guess MS punches come in sets of three don' they??!! Love the card, those colours are so lush.
Linbyx

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

No one loves an unusual Christmas card as much as I do Rose ! Completely fun !!!

Maria Matter said...

beautiful Rose! love the Jovial dove!!
hugs & blessings!

Saskia said...

Beautiful card!!!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)