Sunday, October 17, 2010

Super Sketchy Sunday on 365 Cards

Time for a new Super Sketch from Pam on 365 Cards.
This week we are being sponsored by Stampin' Up!! 
Be sure to join in so you have a chance to win : )

paper & quote: stampin' up, punche: ms, misc: pearls, ribbon: may arts,
butterfly: k&co


What a great sketch, eh? 
Looking forward to seeing all you talented ladies create with it!


Be sure to check out the 365 Cards Blog on Monday as Pam is going to make a change and I for one think it is awesome!!

12 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a beautiful card Rose, I love love that butterfly. This is the kind of card you can be proud to "own".

Scrapaddict said...

Gorgeous card my friend! That's alot of pearls!

TesaB said...

Gorgeous card, Rose! Beautiful rich fall colors!!! Great punch too!!! Hmmmm, think I might need that one.

Audrey Frelx said...

Rose, this card is just beautiful and I love the paper!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

OMGosh! I love this! Those colors! That punch! I neeeeed that MS punch! Which one is it?????

One4Joy said...

Your card is so rich in pattern and texture, Rose. I love the butterfly.

Deb said...

Such a lovely card. Don't you love the DSP? Your little butterfly is so cute!!

~amy~ said...

LOVELY....this is FABulous!

Sonya said...

Another gorgeous creation Rose!

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

So very elegant !! I have that punch and never use it, I think you lit a fire under me - yours looks gorgeous !!

Maria Matter said...

oh, this is a great interpretation of the sketch...beautiful papers too!!
hugs!

li-bee-ti said...

This is a stunning card, Rose!
I love the warm fall colors and this borde punch is awesome.
But above all - the butterfly! simply gorgeous!