Sunday, October 10, 2010

Snowflakes...............

Are you all ready for the new 
Super Sunday Sketch on 365 Cards??? 

**Pam must have run out of her "special" coffee as this looks a bit like a past sketch! lol** Not that I am complaining mind you!!! *wink wink*

Our sponsor this week is Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps and let me tell you these babies stamp like a dream!
Be sure to play along so you can have a shot at some stamps

paper: cosmo cricket mitten weather (new for my bday!!) sentiment stamp: prickley pear, large snowflake is cut with cricut , small are from ms punch, nesties and misc lace and a tad bit of sewing. (have to ease into that very slowly as sewing gets me all up in knots! lol)
OK get to making your cards ladies!! :)
 Will be by to see what you create on Sat as that is "my pc day" lol

14 comments:

annieambriel said...

wonderful card Rose.. love the flakes.. :)

Scrapaddict said...

How beautiful is this!!! Love that CC paper! Happy Birthday **you know I'm not late**!!!!

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

What a great card and oh how I love that cosmo cricket paper you used. Whatever Pam is drinking now I think she should continue to drink I really like this sketch and might even play along.

Linda said...

Very beautiful Vintage look card!! Lovely paper and your embellishments are perfect!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Happy Birthday, what an awesome card, love the sentiment.

~amy~ said...

woot woot...to your sewing and your new goodies...love your card Rose!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Great sketch this week and fabbie card, Rose. I love that paper. I did not buy that paper pad....rats. LOL And can you come show me how to sew...I stink at it!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card!

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

I DID buy that paper pad, and am glad I did cause I don't see it anywhere any more. (I think you are right about Pam's sketch, lol.....)
Lovely lovely card !!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Rose, this card is so pretty!!! I tried to click on the picture to enlarge it to see all the detail it looks like you have put in it, but it didn't work.

Great job and TFS!

Jean Addis said...

Your card is beautiful...I really like the sentiment.

TesaB said...

Fabbie card, loooove your new paper. It's gorgeous!!!

~ Sophia ~ said...

Your card is, as always, fabulous, Rose! And I think you are right about the sketch..but I don´t mind either... ; )

li-bee-ti said...

What a lovely card, Rose!
Great dp and I love the sewing!
BTW, if you come to teach G sewing, don't let her go without teaching you how to tie a bow... LOL