Thursday, October 21, 2010

Make a Wish

It's time for our new challenge on Simple Doodles.
The challenge for you all is to make a Shaped Card.
This challenge will run from Oct 22nd to Nov 4th.


I used my Cricut Wild Card cart to make my card with BG nook & pantry paper. Added some SRM stickers for the sentiment, prima flowers, misc brown pearls and Snow Stickles on the frosting.

Stop by Simple Doodles and check out what the rest of the DT has created to inspire you, then get to making your cards. :-)

ETA: we are looking for a new DT member!!! So if you would like to join our team be sure to add DT with your name when you link up your card.

11 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful card, Rose!!! Love your choice of papers and this is a very yummy looking cupcake!!

KimS said...

How pretty is that cupcake?!!! Love it!!! I was lurking around on your blog this morn. and all I can say chickie is WOW...you are putting out some GORGEOUS cards!!!!!!

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

What a sweet cupcake and you know I love those BG papers.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love the paper you used on this Rose. I was reading someone said you were putting out some great cards, well I have to agree my friend, your cards are truly awesome. hugs

Gloria Stengel said...

I find shaped cards so hard to do, but you've just done a wonderful job! Love that paper!!!

Linby said...

LOVE this card - cupcakes are my fav anyway but fab choice of DPs too. I was holding my breath with what I would come up with for FF4.0 too LOL! I think it will get harder to think of things - you got the best one ;)!
Linbyx

Audrey Frelx said...

Rose, so pretty!!!

Maria Matter said...

what a fun design...this is fabulous Rose!!!
hugs & blessings!

li-bee-ti said...

What a yummmmy card, Rose!

~amy~ said...

soooo stinkin' cute!!!

shelly said...

awwww thank you rose!!!!!! youre a great friend. this was the first bday wish i received this year so its extra special :) thank you for ALWAYS being there. you and rick are two very special people and with the crap going on i know i am still blessed for sure! hugs!big time!