Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cocoa's Back!!

I was super excited to see that Sweet n' Sassy Stamps would
be our fab sponsor for this week on 365 Cards.
I LOVE Cocoa and just had to use him!!

Isn't Cocoa's Gift  the cutest digi ever??!! 
Look at him popping out of the gift box!!

paper: BG wassail  & SU! cs, punches: SU!,EK & MS, sentiment: Stamps and Smiles, misc: ribbon & pearls, acetate for the window.
I kept seeing a window in the sketch so went with that for my card. Hey Pam never said the image had to be on the front of the card. Watch out Pam the "Rebel" may return!!! lol

OK here is your sketch and remember to play every day 
so you have lots of chances for the prize


So how do you all like the changes Pam has made on 365 Cards?? 
I think the Spotlight for SEVEN designers (one from each day) is AWESOME !! 
She also has a few more changes coming up next month *wink wink*

9 comments:

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

I love what you did with this sketch and happy to see the rebel return.

annieambriel said...

Love your take on the sketch. Created such a gorgeous window, and peek a boo... so pretty :D

Sandy from Ukiah said...

LOL.. you just can't keep that REBEL under control. I agree that little guy is adorable, you did a super job. hugs ( Have you gone on your shopping trip? You and Shelly have to go to the Green Tangerine, I love that store.)

Gloria Stengel said...

He is adorable and you did a great job! Your idea is so very clever to have him peeking out of a window!!! Hey, I put my rebel boots on for tomorrow too, so Pam's in trouble!!!

~amy~ said...

Okay miss smarty pants...you're a genius, I didn't even think of a window, duh...I love what you've done!!

Leah said...

This is so cute and clever! Love it so much. Hope you are well...big hugs!

Audrey Frelx said...

You did a great job! He is so darn cute!!!

TesaB said...

Awwwww, suuuuper CUTE!!!!

li-bee-ti said...

Adorable! and creative and rebel! What else can a girl ask?...