Saturday, October 16, 2010

Clean&Simple 111 & 112

I am still working on getting the hang of the CAS cards. 
Sometimes it works the way I want it to (as in the first card) and sometimes it doesn't (as in the second card)
I set myself a time limit of 30 mins per card instead of my usual "as long as it takes" time frame so I don't "over think" my card and pile a ton of stuff on it! lol

OK here are my two cards for the 
sketches over at Clean & Simple.........

October is Pastor Appreciation Month so this will be for our AWESOME Pastor Ron Story :)

paper: BG pyrus & su! card stock, punch: ek, misc: pearls, sentiment, ribbon,Cross stamp is from Unity


Made this card just because I wanted to use the flower pop!! Good reason eh? lol
paper: BG origins, BG origins pop, punches: ek, su, & ms, k&co rhinestones, su sentiment
 
I like the first one the best but mom likes the second one so will let her have it to write a letter in :) 

See you all tomorrow for the start of a new week with a new sponsor on 365 Cards!!

9 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Rose! These cards are very pretty! They'll be just perfect for the challenge!

li-bee-ti said...

So sorry, love, but both cards are beautiful... LOL
Woot woot on going with the CAS way! I should follow you too....(and maybe that what will get me making more cards?....)

annieambriel said...

the cards are just lovely Rose.. I heart the first very much :)

Happy weekend :)

yyam said...

CAS is hard! lol...Love the colors on the 2nd card...so pretty! :)

TesaB said...

Two CAS beauties!!! LOOOVE Origins, gorgeous flower!!!

Scrapaddict said...

I love them both. Really like the flower on the second one.

Linda said...

Both are fabulous cards!! Love the flower on the second one. The paper you chose for the first one is perfect!!

Gloria Stengel said...

They are both amazing, but my fav is #1. Sorry, Mom! hee hee

Sandy Ang said...

Love the slightly distressed, shabby chic look of your cards !