Friday, October 22, 2010

Amy's "Flashback Friday 4.0"

It is time for Amy's new challenge for her Flashback Friday

The winner from FBF 3.0 was..........Crafty Linby (Lynn) 
and so she gets to set the new challenge.

Let me tell you I was holding my breath for fear of what she would come up with (LOL) but she made it easy on us and set the challenge .....................
Post your FIRST Christmas card that you blogged.

Had to go back to Sept 26, 2009 for mine :)  
You can see the original post HERE.

Yup it is another one I did for 365 Cards 


Be sure to play along and you never know you might get your named picked and then be able to set the challenge!!! If you do PLEASE go easy on us "old" folks LOL

8 comments:

Linby said...

I love it Rose - so cute. I don't drink "special coffee" so it was never going to be hard LOL!!
Linbyx

Linby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~amy~ said...

Bahah..special coffee:)

Such a fun card rose...love the blue..the embossing and of course, the paper piecing..good grief, I'm @ the post office..why oh why is there always a long line @ the post office..sigh...

Thx for playing along with flashback Friday 4.0:)

One4Joy said...

This is delightful, Rose! What a melt your heart face on that snowman!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Rose, another cute card!!!

Deb said...

Love the card! So cute

li-bee-ti said...

This a very "Rose" card! I love the colors and as always - you're the paper piecing queen!

TesaB said...

Ohhh, look at that cutie pie!!! Fab blue card, Rose!!!!