Thursday, September 2, 2010

Special Delivery

Time for the new sketch on the OCCSC and also a bit of sad news. 
Jennifer has decided to put the OCCSC blog on a little break as she needs to spend more time with her family and her stamp business Stamps and Smiles. So this will be the last challenge for 2010. But not to worry we will be back in 2011 : )
Hope you all join us for the last sketch and come back and join us after our break.

I have used one of the NEW stamps from Stamps and Smiles as I am in need of a baby card and think this little image is the most precious thing ever.

Here is your sketch and now it is time for me to get back to cleaning as much cat dander out of the house as possible for my mom to be able to breath. I did find some cat shampoo to use that is said to work well (by the vet) and it doesn't require a "full" water bath, just a wet rag. Can you hear me and the cats say YAHOO??? LOL

12 comments:

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

Cute card and glad to hear that you found something both you and the cats won't mind using. lol

Laurel said...

So cute!

Heidi said...

Rose! It's a beauty! That little babe, snuggled so sweetly and napping on your wonderful card! I'm going to become a follower, so I can keep up with all the stunning cards you make. Going to miss the OCC challenges, enjoy your time off!

Heidi

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh that is so cute

Audrey Frelx said...

Rose, that is such an adorable little card!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

So cute! This means you will need some extra sketches right.... hee hee

Maria Matter said...

awww, so sweet!

I feel like I missed so much...has your mom actually moved in yet?? I'm so glad you found a shampoo that will make you & the cats happy!

hugs & blessings!

~amy~ said...

such a cutie pie card sista!!!!

Jean Addis said...

Very sweet, Rose. Sounds like you need a break as well. I'm happy to hear that you found shampoo that works with a wet rag. I'm dog sitting my daughter's dog...she's little, but very hairy. I'll have to look for the same thing for dogs.

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Rose, this is so cute, what a darling image. I'm glad you were able to find that shampoo..you AND your cats will appreciate as will your mother in law. Sounds like you need to take a little break yourself. Just a little down time. Enjoy your wknd!

Scrapaddict said...

how adorable! You are so good with the digi and paper piecing!

Basslady said...

this card makes me smile at once...
so cute and adorable!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo