Thursday, September 23, 2010

SD Photo inspired challenge...........


Simple Doodles challenge begins tomorrow!!!

This  challenge is brought to you by Janice, she has given us a photo to inspire our creation. You can make anything you like it does not have to be a card so I hope you all play along with us and remember this is a 2 week challenge :)

For my card I went with the bright colors in the photo.
OK you all know me and "ad inspired" challenges......... 
VERY challenging to me!! 

 

paper is De Lovely by Cosmo Cricket as are the chipboard letters, MS butterfly punch and some more of the pretty ribbon Sherry made and sent me :) 

Be sure to stop over at Simple Doodles and take a peak at what the other DT members have created and then get to making your item :)

**Stop back in the morning to see what FUN I was asked to share in by a SUPER sweet blogging buddy**

9 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

This card is absolutely De-Lovely!!!
Great take on the photo inspiration! I love all those vibrant colors you used.

Can't wait till tomorrow to see what you're going to share with us.....

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

First off I have to say everytime your blog name comes up in my google reader I giggle.

Love the card you really ROCKED that delovely paper and my wrinkle ribbon. Way to GO girl.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Very very creative Rose.. I love the bright colors

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, my friend, that card is beautiful!!!

When you have a moment, please drop by my blog as I've left something for you!

Linda said...

What a beauty of a card....that paper is fabulous!! Great job with the ribbon trim and love the layout of this card!!

~amy~ said...

The DeLovely is DeVine...haha...hmmm...I wonder what you will be announcing tomorrow...hmmm...

Gloria Stengel said...

Hey, girlie! This is a fab use of that paper! I purchased the pad, but it's WAY bright for me! hee hee

Maria Matter said...

omgosh, I love this! I have this CC paper, haven't really used it much, but I might just have to CASE this baby! Very beautiful Rose!
HUGS!

Tip Top said...

I do like bold cards!!!