Thursday, September 30, 2010

Limelight : Sketch 57 "Leaves"

Mandy is turning the big 30 next week!!! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY girl :) 

Well I had a bit of free time this evening and saw that Mandy on Limelight Papercrafts has a new sketch/challenge so I got to making my card :)

She wants us to use her sketch and make the focus on LEAVES, With Fall just around the corner for us (well after our last heat wave passes: 99 & humid is so not fun!!) I decided to pull out some MME paper and Martha Stewart leaf stamp and this is what I came up with...................And look Gloria......... I tied a BOW!! LOL

paper: my minds eye, leaf stamp: ms, sentiment: misc stamp, punches: ms, su, & ek, misc: ribbon & pearls



** Just want to let you all know that after much thought and prayer I have stepped down from three of my DT's, Stamps and Smiles, Project Tuesday, and The OCC Sketch Blog. Family issues have come up that need to take priority right now. It has been a BLAST being on these DT's with such talented ladies and I want to thank Jennifer for giving me the honor of being on three of her DT's.

11 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Rose, your card is beautiful; and, yes, you tied a great bow!!!

Saskia said...

Very beautiful and elegant!

Saskia :)

Scrapaddict said...

Gorgeous, love the paper and the bow!

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

Beautiful card and congrats on that bow. I am still learning so rarely do a bow on my projects. I like knots, lots of knots.

Mandy said...

Rose, this is absolutely gorgeous! Featuring it on my blog Monday!! :) And thanks for the birthday wishes. :)

Linda said...

What a FAB card....terrific bow girl!!

~amy~ said...

woot woot girl...check out that bow!

Karen B. said...

Such a pretty card, very rarely I create a card without white and marvel at crafters like you who make it look so beautiful and can pull it off!

li-bee-ti said...

Oh, my!!! This is an awesome card, girlfriend!
I think about you and hope everything will work out fine for you!

Heidi said...

That's a WOW card, for sure! Love the way you used the DP's, so beautiful together, and the way the leaves pop right off the card. Congrats on tying a bow, I know what you mean, there are issues with my fat little fingers tying them too.
Sorry to see that you're leaving the DT's, I loved what you did with the sketches! I am going to miss that, but I still have your gorgeous blog to view your creations on!

Gloria Stengel said...

Oh my word! This is so fantastic! And you tied a perfect bow! So no more fussing about bows! LOL