Friday, September 24, 2010

It's my business..................

Yesterday on 365 Cards Pam posted a super FUN challenge!!
I just had to play along and had a bit of "free" time today to do just that :)

We are to create a business-style card - a little something to pass along with your personal info, especially to a fellow scrapper. 

Sounds like an great idea to me Pam :) 

I made a 3 x 3 card that will be easy to make in a short time. Couldn't get it all to fit on the front though so used the inside also. You really need to check out the awesome creation Hannah made for this challenge HERE. 

Come on girls, join in on this FUN challenge!!!


Paper: BG max & whiskers, punches: EK, wording: computer generated

7 comments:

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

Such a fun card and I love the Max & Whiskers papers.

Linda said...

Ahhhhh this is so you!!! Love it!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Super cute! And so perfect for you! I had the idea of making huge tickets...I have a die that cuts them the size of a business card...but that's as far as my mojo went. LOL

Audrey Frelx said...

That is a fun card!!! You did great!

Sharanda said...

Cute!

~amy~ said...

sooo cute...what a surprise that there is a kitty on your card...you and cats...me and owlies:)

DonnaMundinger said...

Now how come I'm not surprised there's a kitty on this? LOL Too cute! xxD