Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hello

Time for our Sunday sketch from Pam on 365 Cards.
This week we are sponsored by Wink Wink Ink.
I chose to use the adorable "A Little Behind" digi.

I also use a bit of "happy mail" items :)
Gloria sent me some G45 paper and the cool screw brad that is in the center of the flower (hard to see in the photo!) 
Janice sent me some wood grain card stock and check out that tiny paper clip!! 

You all know how hard it is for me to use or part with my new goodies so I just used a bit from each "happy mail" box. lol  Think it will take at least a year to use up all the goodies ladies!! Thanks :)

Well look at that I didn't turn the sketch, but I did "adjust" the sentiment !!! lol 



This week is going to be busy busy busy as I have the duct work cleaner coming on Wen and then the carpet cleaner coming on Thurs. Then hubby and I leave early on Fri for mom's and get her all packed so we can bring her home on Sat.
So please be patient with me and I will get to your blogs when all settles down :) 

** My posts for the next week will be on "auto pilot" Got to love blogger!!! :) 

10 comments:

TesaB said...

Fabbie card Rose!!! Love all the goodies you've used on it! Super cool woodgrain cs - love how you used printed the cuuute horse!!!!

TesaB said...

Ohhh, forgot - GOOD LUCK with the cleaning and the move!!!!

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

Great card Rose and don't you love it when friends send you little goodies that you can hoard.

Have a safe trip picking up your Mom.

~amy~ said...

Well, you did a great job using your goodies!!! Such a fab take on the sketch!! Have a super week!!!

Jean Addis said...

A little behind is the cutest image, and you sure made it into a fabulous card. I hope all goes well picking up your mom.

Elise said...

This is ADORABLE! {I HAVE that lil' cutie - must REMEMBER to bring him out of the BARN!!!!} Sooooo cute! Good luck with your giant "to-do" list - you're AWESOME! xoxoxo!

Audrey Frelx said...

What an adorable card!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Very cute, Rose. Prayers for the big "MOVE IN" this week!

Scrapaddict said...

What a fantastic card! Love how you used your new goodies. Good luck with your Mom and the move.

Heidi said...

So cute Rose! Love that little pony image and the wonderful flower! Don't you just love "happy mail"! I love how you used the brad and clip!