Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Finally finished!!

Well I finally took some "me time" and  sat down and made the altered cd holder and cards from the class by Gloria that had to be canceled awhile back. She was super sweet and let me buy the kit and then had the nerve to tell me she would not tie my bows!!
So I just tied a knot! That will show her, eh? lol

This in an altered CD tin and all the papers are G45 ( think I am hooked on them now!!) Gloria's instructions were fantastic and even had photos, which makes it easier for me to follow as I hate to read instructions. lol

I did make the two cards from the kit, I just forgot to take them out of the tin to photograph as I was in a hurry to send this out to a super sweet blogger buddy. 
So teach how did I do??? :)


Thanks Gloria for the kit and all the other goodness you tucked in with it :)

9 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hey, girlfriend!!! Wow, Rose, your altered CD holder is gorgeous!!!

Thanks for dropping by!

Audrey Frelx said...

Hey, Rose, I left a comment and I hope it comes through. I hit the wrong button and my comment kind of just disappeared. I'll check back later to see if it's posted.

li-bee-ti said...

What a great cd holder you've made, Rose!
And a knot is okay... G should teach you how to make a bow....LOL

Linda said...

WOWZER girlie this is totally AWESOME!!! I would say you did a FAB job with this kit from Gloria. Glad you found time to get in some time for yourself. 8-)

Sonya said...

Gorgeous plus+++ Love this Rose! And pleased to read you are taking a little bit of time out to do the things you enjoy xx

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

WOWZA Rose this turned out fabulous and I am with you when it comes to tying bows aka knots.

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

Wow, this is so pretty Rose ! I cannot believe Gloria wouldn't do your bows, sheesh. Hope things are going well for you, and we will soon see you back here EVERY day !!

Gloria Stengel said...

You did a great job with the kit! But, no bow?! sheesh! I bet you wear velcro shoes! hee hee Next time, I'll pity you and tie the bow! Happy to hear you are hooked on G45 paper...as I have lots of it here and you can help me use it up!

I hope your friend loves the project!

~amy~ said...

hmph, the nerve of that gloria not offering to tie your bows...these giftie is absolutely spectacular!!!! I love it...G45 is pretty coolio, isn't it?