Friday, September 24, 2010

Amy's "Flashback Friday 3.0"

 Check out Amy's new blinky!    And how about this one that I got for winning her last challenge......



So Amy has this "Flashback Friday" thing going on and she asked little ol' me to be her GD this week!! And she also asked me to give her an idea for the challenge too! Brave or Silly woman............. you decide LOL

The challenge for Flashback Friday 3.0 is to post your FIRST entry on a Challenge Blog. :) 

The first challenge blog I played along with was 365 Cards and fell in love with it right away. I even made a card for each day of the first year!! And now I am on the Sketch DT for Sundays :) Yep I'm a happy crafter!!! 

I started a few days late (day 11) so here is my card for that challenge.

This is for "Giving it all you've got!"on Day 11 over at 365 Cards:
We were to use 5 different patterned papers and at least 5 embellishments (that could be of the same kind). Well the paper was EASY as I just went to a paper stack, it was the embellishments that were the challenging part(guess that's why it's called a Challenge!!).
I used DCWV The Luxury Stack, MS boarder punch, Bfly, love, and corner all from HA cart. Hope the 5 beads on the stickpins count as my 5 embellishments!! :-) HERE is the original post.


OK so now hop on over to Amy's blog HERE and check out her first challenge entry then re-post yours and leave her the link  :)

Thanks Amy for having me as your GD this week!!!

10 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

Lovely frist challenge card, Rose! Wish some paper piecing, of course! LOL
I joined you and Amy, and it's a fun one!!!

~amy~ said...

woot woot! Thanks for being my first Guest designer...now how fun is that? Thank you also for the fun challenge!!!! I love that your first challenge card is for 365 Cards...too fun....LOVE it!!! Thanks for all your Flashback Friday support sista!

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

Congrats on being Amy's GD for flashback friday and how fun is your new challenge. Your first card looks as amazing as all your other cards. I need to check my blog but I think my first card challenge was 365 days too.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

congrats on being the GD.. you are so amazing Rose. Hope you and your mom had a wonderful visit. hugs

Gloria Stengel said...

How fun that Amy made this an on-going thing! I'll have to root around in my blog to see what I posted first....

Very cool, Rose. Congrats!

Linby said...

congrats on your win over at Amy's. Not only are you a talented card maker you also came up with a great challenge!
Linbyx

Maria Matter said...

congrats on your GDT!!!
what a fabulous first challenge card Rose!!!
hope all is well!
hugs & blessings!

Rose said...

Congrats on the guest designer! I love your flashback card. Very nice! How fun is this challenge! :)

Linda said...

Congrats on the Guest Designer spot!! No way this is one of your first cards??? This is such an awesome card girl!! Mine were awful.

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous Rose! Hey I found this challenge in a round about way and I'm playing too. WooHoo! xxD