Sunday, August 15, 2010

You're Purr-fect

Well you all know I LOVE my cats so you won't be surprised at all that I used this adorable kitty image from our sponsor Robyn's Fetish for my 365 Cards sample.

Be sure to play along this week for your chance at a fab prize :)



I used kraft & su card stock and basic grey max & whiskers, more of the yummy ribbon from Sherry (love it!!) tiny bit of k&co bling and su punches. Went for the CAS again this week............. think it is growing on me!! lol

OK the kitty is where the pocket is on the sketch and i made a 5 x 5 card instead of a rectangle , don't want you all to think I cheated like last week {{wink}}

So here is your sketch and get to making your cards :)


11 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

This is a reall purr-fection, Rose!
I was trying to figure out the sketch on your card... LOL, you free spirit girl!
Great dp and the colors are so beautiful!

TesaB said...

Awwww, how CUTE is this card??? To cute for words I can tell!!!! And nope, nnooooooo surprise you chose the cat image. LOL!

Linby said...

as soon as I saw the title of your post I knew it would be a cutie and it is. I love the pattern on the paws and ears.
Linbyx

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

such a cute sketch and that digi image is so purrrrrrrrrfect for you. (sorry couldn't resist)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Rose, this is about the cutest card ever.

Sonya said...

Oh Rose, this is gorgeous, and so very you :-) I love the image as well!
Thank you for popping by to visit me. Sending hugs xox

Scrapaddict said...

Love it!

Gloria Stengel said...

Super cute. I thought the kitty was a bookmark! Which would be so cool. Some fun kitty items are coming your way...stalk your mailman!

Jennifer Meyer said...

I just adore this card Rose! I LOVE the fun design, what a adorable paper pieced kitty! Super sweet, just like you!!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Elise said...

Oooohhhh, CRACKERS!

First of ALL! THIS card is excellent! You had ME at the paper piecing! But THEN, you reminding me that I HAD to have that paper because YOU had it! I hoarded it and then FORGOT! But, thanks to you, AGAIN, I remembered... ! hee hee

In other words - thanks for the terrific inspiration, you fabulous paper crafting WOMAN extraordinaire!

Linda said...

What an adorable card....love your kitty!!