Sunday, August 1, 2010

Super Sketchy Sunday on 365 Cards :)

WOW you all made some fantastic cards for the sketches last week!! So glad I don't have to be the one choosing who wins the prize of Guest Designer as I would pick you all :)

This week on 365 Cards we have Crop Shop for our sponsor so be sure to play along for a chance to win some awesome goodies.

Pam gave us a simple sketch and I stuck to it as I am trying to do more CAS cards.



I used: SU card stock, BG olivia paper & buttons, SRM sticker for the sentiment, ek corner punch, flower is from Paper Blooms (left over from my DT items!) I used my cricut to cut out the lighter circle frame that is on top of the dark circle as it needed something to give it oomph!!


I truly am trying to do CAS Sherry :) But getting myself to not add "just one more thing" is soooo hard!!!!




Well here is your sketch so off you all go to make your cards :)

13 comments:

Linby said...

oh Rose this is gorgeous! I want to try to get back to entering at 365 but so many other things.....
Linbyx

Linby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

Oh Rose, this is CAS in pure perfection. I do believe you are nailing it.

~amy~ said...

wowza...love what you've done sista!!!

Linda said...

AWESOME card Rose.....I know what you mean about CAS cards....yours is perfect!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

it's a beautiful card Rose... no rebel anymore...

TesaB said...

Super take on a super sketch, Rose!!! You rule the CAS style. And wow, that paper is AMAZING!!!

Andrea Budjack said...

An amazing card...love the papers and embellishments!

Angy said...

Love this - just stunning! Thanks for letting me know I won a guest designer spot. Hadn't even checked over the blogs yet today. (spent too much time cleaning and not enough stamping/creating) Back to finish looking through your blog. BTW love the kitty pics.

Gloria Stengel said...

Love me a circle card! This is fab fab fab!

li-bee-ti said...

Perfect! Beautiful card, Rose!

Cheryl said...

This is so gorgeous!

suezie said...

Rose this card is sooo pretty - you chose a beautiful paper. Way to go you :-)