Friday, August 27, 2010

Stamps and Smiles Blog Hop Starts Now !!!!

Hope your all having a great time hopping and adding up the amounts in the DT piggy banks.

 Some info before showing you my project: lol
The Winner's from the of the Blog Hop will be announced after the Blog Hop at 9:01 pm CST.



This entire NEW Stamp Release will be available for purchase at 9 pm CST. Please visit the Stamps and Smiles store to shop.


Now it’s time to start our Blog Hop... All of the Designer's Piggy Banks are over flowing with change, break the piggy banks and collect all of the coins. Once you have added up the total, pick the correct answer on the Stamps and Smiles Blog and email us your answer. 
 
One winner will win 5 sets from the NEW Stamp Release. Visit the Design Team in the order below and then email us your answer by 9 pm CST tonight. The Winner will be announced at 9:01pm.


Cindy Burgess
Jennifer Meyer
Jennifer Stricker
Kim Gruetzmacher
Patricia Garcia
Rose Frydrych
Rose Miller
Sue Kment





Hope your enjoying the Blog Hop and all the awesome creations by the DT. Now keep hopping and then go back to Stamps and Smiles to email your answer!! Good luck :)

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

M&M's are very yummy! I have loved all of your projects this week! Thank you for sharing all of your talent with everyone. Jen

Linda said...

Hi Rose....oh my you have M & M's and I am sooooo hungry here!! Your little piggy is so darn cute....love your little container!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Rose :) I hope your enjoying the Hop so far, just wanted to stop over and thank you for all of your beautiful paper pieced samples! I am BLOWN away but how you do it with each of your cards.

LOVE the fun M&M project, SUPER cute and will have to try this with money!

Sending you LOTS of hugs ~ Jennifer :)

Jennifer Meyer said...

PS I promise I was not the one who smashed the bank, its was Jennifer S! LOL

Audrey Frelx said...

Rose, love that little piggy and your project!!! So darn cute, girlfriend!!!

Kim said...

Beautiful project hun! This is such a great creation!
Hugs~ Kim

TesaB said...

You for sure are the queen of paper piecing! I've loved your samples all week, and this one is one of my favorites. SOOOOOO CUUUTE!!!! And yummy!!! Have a fab weekend!

Elise said...

You should market this packaging to M&Ms...! This is SUCH fun! You are ONE crafty lady! [Makes me feel like juggling! hee heee}

Marjo said...

Hi Rose,

This is too cute! I love it.

Hugs, Marjo

Heidi said...

Hey Rose! This is way cool! My Granddaughter would love this beauty!
I've got to break down and buy some of those cute piggies you use! Wonderful coloring and design!