Friday, August 27, 2010

Simple Doodles : Back to School

The new challenge on Simple Doodles is
"Back to School" and it starts today!!

Remember this is a 2 week challenge
Looking forward to seeing what you all create.

For my card I used items that my DT sister Janice had sent me awhile back. *thanks Janice* :)
I added a cute little kitty button that Gloria sent me and used my new Quic Kutz apple embossing folder, added some ribbon and called it good!!

Be sure to stop by the Simple Doodles Blog and see what the rest of the DT has created to inspire you. 

10 comments:

Saskia said...

Beautiful card Rose!!

Greetings, Saskia :)

li-bee-ti said...

Lovely card, Rose! Almost makes me want to go back to school myself... LOL

TesaB said...

Fabbie card, Rose!!! Sooo cute with that little image and loveee the bingo card!!! Cute button too!!! Have a great Friday!!!

annieambriel said...

such a nice card. Love the tag, apple white and image:)

~amy~ said...

Okay, I absolutely adore this one!!! Excellent work my friend!!

Scrapaddict said...

Now that I can finally see it {LOL} it gorgeous!

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

The kitty on here totally cracks me up ! Very unexpected, but somehow a perfect addition.

Linda said...

What a great vintage back to school card.....love all the little extra details you have added to make this a FAB card!!

Audrey Frelx said...

What a great looking card!!! I think you deserve to call it better than "good"!

Gloria Stengel said...

Too stinkin' cute! I love that paper clip with the 5. I need that!!!