Monday, August 16, 2010

PT Flap Card

Time for this weeks Project Tuesday Challenge.
We would like you all to make a Flap Card.

The instructions can be found HERE.

**I don't have a Coluzzle so I just used a small bowl to round the flap**

This is a super easy and fast little card to make!! Took me 20 mins, the hardest part was tying that bow!! lol



I used all SU papers, nesties, ek corner punch, may arts ribbon, and added some hand stitching to the flap.


Be sure to stop over at Project Tuesday and see what the rest of the DT has created to inspire you.

oops!! had this scheduled for Tuesday but guess blogger got mixed up on it's days LOL oh well now you all have a jump on the challenge :)

16 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

Ok, it is Monday, right?? LOL! I haven't missed a day? I love your card! Love those birds!

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

Oh Rose, you had me scrambling thining it was Tuesday and that I forgot to upload my project to my blog.
good job on the flap card even if it is early.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh how adorable is this... I need to come visit you an learn some tips on how to. hugs

Saskia said...

Oooh... so sweet and so cute! Lovely work!

Saskia :)

Scrapaddict said...

Oh this is darling! I love that paper with the birdies! I will try to play along this week

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Rose!!! That is just simply too-too cute!

TesaB said...

Super duper cuuuute card!!!!! Sooo digging that birdie paper!!!

KimS said...

Funny about the blogger mix up! At first I was really confused (doesn't take much) and thought it was Tuesday! Oh well....This is just darling!!! LOVE that stamped bird...he's way toooooo cute!!!

Sarah Gough said...

Very cute! I have that paper somewhere, might be time to cut into it!

suezie said...

Hey there Rose :-) I'm back and almost in the land of the living (think I might take a nap actually) but had to check out everyone's project this week. I am lovin this cute 'blue bird theme on yours. Pretty, pretty!

Jean Addis said...

Very cheerful, Rose. Love the bird image along with the paper, and those corners, and stitching make great touches. Way to go!

Gloria Stengel said...

Very cute. Maybe I'll have time to play along this week!

Gloria Stengel said...

PS - your box that is coming to you has some extra "love" in it...hope you enjoy!!!

Elise said...

You are SUCH a clever girl! Way to improvise on the circle cutter - I LOVE IT! This is SUCH a tweety-tweet SWEET card! I'm LOVING that stitching and this fun, FUN composition! GREAT job, sweet and crafty one! Yipeeeee!

Sonya said...

Gorgeous...as always Rose!
And great bow, I struggle with them also! :-D
sending hugs xx

Linda said...

What a lovely card....very cute birdie and paper to match!!