Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Playing Hookie!!

Well today is Tuesday and I am "Playing Hookie" from Project Tuesday as I have been far to busy to craft. 
Hop on over and take a peek at what the DT has created for this weeks project HERE as they have made some fabulous items.

Instead I will show you all some cards I made with with the NEW stamps from Stamps and Smiles that I didn't show you last week during  release week.:)



(I used my Cricut to make the hat and rabbit)

Hop on over to Stamps and Smiles and see how you can get One set FREE!!

9 comments:

Jean Addis said...

I played hookie also, Rose. Your cards are marvelous with the new stamps. I love the first one!

Elise said...

These are FANTASTIC, sweet Rose! {So sorry I haven't been by lately, gasp! I've been MISSING out!} Those images are SO darling {that BABY!} but THE PIG! Oink! Oink! He is HILARIOUS! {Reminds me of the Piggly Wiggly Pig - not that I've ever seen one IRL! I've always loved that logo!} I love your use of faux photo corner - SO clever! I'm sorry you are too busy to craft THIS week, but clearly, you've been busy and HOT! Fantastic!

TesaB said...

Suuuuper cute cards, Rose! All of them!!! You have been one busy lady!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Just adorable as always. Love that pig pulling the rabbit out of the hat.

~amy~ said...

You continue to be the rebel:) fabbie cards Rose!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, Rose, the stamps are all just so adorable and so are your cards!

Sonya said...

Love your cards Rose,Cute wee bunny and hat, love this!

Audrey Frelx said...

Rose, I've left something for you on my blog. When you can, come on over and grab it!

Scrapaddict said...

These are all so cute! Luv the papers. Great job!