Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Holidays

It's Sunday so you know what that means...
Super Sketchy Sunday on 365 Cards!!! 

I always turn the sketch until I "see" my card so when I turned it upside down I saw a snowman and that is just what I made! lol

I cut the snowman out with my nesties, used some stamps from Stamps and Smiles to dress him up and give him arms and a face, added pearls for the eyes, glossy accents for the nose and stickles on his hat and scarf. the sentiment is also from Stamps and Smiles.

So what do you all see in this sketch from Pam?? :)

Won't be able to blog hop much for at least 2 weeks as I need to get the house ready for mom. So will try to play catch up when I can :)

15 comments:

Maz said...

Hi Rose, just wanted to come say 'Hello my friend' I love your card and I love everything you do, sorry I dont comment often but I always have a look at your page when I can.
Hope you are well
Love maz x x x

Annie@Ambriel said...

this is just so cute.. Mr Snowman looks gorgeously warm.. so very pretty

TesaB said...

LOOOOVE your paper pieced snowman, He is gorgeous!!! Good luck with your mom!

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

Love the snowman. Of course you had to flip that sketch.

Saskia said...

Great take on the sketch!! Beautiful card!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

If mom is coming you had better be getting the house ready for her. lol... love your snowman. hugs

Linda said...

That is probably the cutest snowlady ever......I just love that the snow in CA is rainbow color. LOL

Audrey Frelx said...

Rose, cute card! Yep, I see the snowman on the sketch too!

Gloria Stengel said...

Very cute. I did not see a snowman but one of those toys kids have...where you put the colored rings on the stick...know what I mean...? LOL But then why would I think of snow!!!

Cat Spicer a.k.a. Spicey Cat Chick said...

This is too stinking cute Rose! I love the snoman take. I'll have to get creative and see what I can come up with.

Sassy Scrapin' said...

OH ROSE! I love this snowman! They are my favorites!!! I love the papers you used to!

Sharanda said...

What a super cute snowman!! Great card (I love snowmen!)...TFS :)

Elise said...

This paper-pieced snowman is WONDERFUL! {I would have SO gone snowman, too!} What a GREAT card! That nose! He's just about as jolly and cheerful as can be! Yipeeeee!

suezie said...

Rose we can always count on you to be the rebel LOL! I love what you did with this sketch - love that jolly snowman - put a smile on my face that's for sure!

Scrapaddict said...

Can't believe how behind I am..... This is amazing!