Thursday, August 12, 2010

Celebrate each day

Sorry I have not been around to all your blogs as often as I would like this past week. ( I am trying to play catch up a little at a time and hope to be caught up soon! )

I have been making cards like crazy as Stamps and Smiles is having a HUGE stamp release starting the 23rd and that means not very much computer time for me, but so worth it as these are some super cute stamps and I can't wait to show them to you!!



It is time for another fantastic sketch from the OCCSC and a new challenge on Simple Doodles :)
**wow these two weeks have flown by!!**
Please stop by and see what all the rest of the DT have created to inspire you for these challenges.

OCCSC28 Sketch 28
Simple Doodles: "Come on Lets Celebrate"
Looking forward to seeing how you all "celebrate".
I like to celebrate each day!!



For my card I used SU! papers, MS punches, and SU! punches, the sentiment is computer generated, misc pearls and I popped the wings on the super cute butterfly.



Hope you all have a creative day :)

13 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

Oh, Rose, this card is too cute! I love the bee stamp and the pp are gorgeous.
And I'm behind you in playing catch up....LOL

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

Such a fun card ~ but then again all of your cards are FUN!

Maria Matter said...

adorable Rose, I really like these earth tones!!
enjoy your day!
hugs & blessings!

Karen Wilson said...

Hmm, this is a sketch I could play around with. You did a great job with it and what an adorable card!

Glenda said...

This is adorable Rose! Great colours.

Cat Spicer a.k.a. Spicey Cat Chick said...

I know what you mean about finding computer time when there's so much fun playing with our craft supplies! I LOVE your card. Butterflies are my favorite and the colors you used are so rich. Can't wait to see more of what you've been working on.

TesaB said...

Gorgeous card, Rose!! You've used such lovely papers and the image is sooooocute!!!Great job with all the punches!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Super cute butterfly! Love the paper.

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

I guess I am a lucky girl, cause I think you have been around to see me tons !!! And no, I still have no in-house chef, alas. (I did break down and cook myself a steak and fresh green beans last night, a real meal.) What a darling card here, I have looked it over and over, trying to see it all, I do truly love your work...

Deb said...

Cute little butterfly! and LOVE the colors!

Elise said...

Ohhhhhhhhh, ROSE! This lil' guy is TERRIFIC! {So well lit, to, by the way!!!} Such a cheerful image, artfully shown off by lil' YOU! Excellent job, sweet one! ADORABLE!

Scrapaddict said...

Beautiful! I love the punches

Jennifer Meyer said...

Great job on the sketch Rose, LOVE the fun image and adorable design!!

Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)