Thursday, July 29, 2010

With Sympathy

Time for another sketch from the OCC Sketch Blog and the new challenge for Simple Doodles.

Jennifer has a super easy sketch for us this week on the OCC and the new challenge on Simple Doodles is to make something "Out of the Box".
For my card I did 3 things that are way out of my "comfort zone" !!!

1. I don't make all white cards
2. I don't make sympathy cards
3. I don't make clean and simple cards

So Sherry, how did I do??? You all know Sherry is the CAS Queen in my eyes :)

The OCC challenge starts today and the Simple Doodles challenge starts tomorrow.

I just love how I can knock out two DT items in one card! lol

Getting a good photo of an all white card is hard!!!


all white paper, misc: ribbon & pearls, punches: ms & su, sentiment: computer generated



10 comments:

Elise said...

Wow, ROSE! You sure could have fooled ME! This card is breath taking, TRULY! I hate making sympathy cards, but WHEN they are needed, it feels SO good to have one handy, because the EXTRA comfort from something hand-made is guaranteed medicinal! I love this, sweetie pie! It's just spectacular!

Sonya said...

I agree with Elise, your card is breath taking Rose!
Thankyou for the lovely heartfelt comments you left on my blog. Hugs to you xox

Scrapaddict said...

It is absolutely beautiful!

Linda said...

Simply beautiful, Rose!!! You should do white more often...wink.
Seriously this is a great card!!!

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

Everyone who sees this is going to have something incredible to say. Hope your day is going well - no one is cooking me dinner, *sigh*. If I had chocolate I would send it to you, but only small edible pieces come out of the grocery bag.... I don't know where it goes...

Trish Hughes said...

just stunning, you should do these more often!!!
Trish

Jean Addis said...

What a beautiful card! You really "Rose" to the challenge by stepping out of your comfort zone. It's stunning!

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

Absolutely, BEAUTIFUL!!! Now this is CAS in pure perfection.

li-bee-ti said...

Stunning! It is so good to get out of the box from time to time, isn't it?

Basslady said...

making sympathy-cards is a great challenge in many ways...but you made it very fine and noble!

xoxo silvi (germany)