Sunday, July 18, 2010

S.W.A.K.

Well this week Pam on 365 Cards gave us an easy sketch and wouldn't you know it gave me fits!! Never thought I would say it, but I miss her "special coffee" sketches!! LOL

We have Lauretta's Digital Stamps as our sponsor this week and I picked out this adorable little seal to use.

This is the third card I made for the sketch, I tried stitching, different papers, and lots of fussing for two days!! Perhaps I need a trip to clear my mind................. So I will be leaving for Gloria's on the 22nd for 3 days of soaking up her awesome talent!!! Yea me :)
Will try to catch up on all your blogs on my next days off, but might take awhile.




paper: bg olivia & oliver, buttons: bg, punches: ek & su, misc: ribbon & pearls, sentiment is computer generated, digi: Lauretta's Digital Stamps

Here is your sketch............ Have FUN !!!


14 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

A fun and cheerful card, Rose!
I just adore your paper piecing.
Enjoy your visit to Gloria, and I'm sure you two are going to have lots of fun together.

Audrey Frelx said...

Rose, what an adorable card!!! Love the pun on words!

~ Sophia ~ said...

Oh Rose! This is just beautiful!!!
Love the colours, the paper piecing and the sentiment!
You truely rocked this week!

Have a great trip and give my best to Gloria! Hope you both have a wonderful time together! ( Have to confess that I´m a bit jealous of you.... ; )

Hugs, Sophia

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

Cute take on the sketch and that little seal is just too cute.
Still can't send you email...:(

TesaB said...

You rocked that sketch - which I thought was a real tough one! CUTE seal, fab papers with excellent paper piecing! HAVE FUN girl!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I love it...

Linda said...

This is such a AWESOME card, Rose....ohhh loving those yummy papers!!

Elise said...

Your cards are like a ride on a WATER roller coaster on the hottest day of the year! HOT & refreshing and may I say FUN, fun, fun, fun, FUN! This card makes me HAPPY! You are such the purveyor of goodness, Rose! I'm sorry it's taken me a while to get my behind over here to take in some of your spectacular work, but THANK goodness I'm here now! Arrrf, arrrrrF! {Seal talk: YOU'RE A DELIGHT!}

P.S. - No, I owe YOU and e-mail! Doh!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I left you a little something on my blog...

~amy~ said...

there you go again...the paper piecing QUEEN...I love it!!!

Maria Matter said...

wow, what an intimidating sketch, but you certainly ROCKed it Rose! Fabulous job...love these BG papers too!
hugs & blessings!

Gloria Stengel said...

So cute. Love the colors and the paper piecing. That looks like a hard sketch!

Linby said...

You are the Queen of paper piecing. this card is FAB - love the play on words too.
Linbyx

Trish Hughes said...

how cute is this!!!